Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Gaian

20,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Eh, I spent a lot of my time working, but I caught time for a vacation. Drove down Monday to visit my best friend, went to a Six Flags park for the day, spent the night and then ended up watching Despicable Me today (good movie, too) and I just got home. I think that'll pretty much sum up my vacationing for the summer.

Anyone else been to a park this summer? Did you ride any rollercoasters?

Also, that movie wuz awesum. blaugh

Shameless Fairy

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
That sounds like a blast!

I've been to a theme park near me. It was wonderful! We went super early, and ended up on the major roller coaster on it's first voyage of the day. Looking out over the park when it was almost completely empty was very exciting. :]

I go for the amazing food though. :]

Invisible Gaian

20,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Atriz
That sounds like a blast!

I've been to a theme park near me. It was wonderful! We went super early, and ended up on the major roller coaster on it's first voyage of the day. Looking out over the park when it was almost completely empty was very exciting. :]

I go for the amazing food though. :]

Nice! I got to ride a couple coasters as well, though we ended up getting rained out in the afternoon.

Can't say I've ever gone for the food though. Delicious though it might be, $12 for a hamburger is crazy, especially when coupled with a $4 soda!

Shameless Fairy

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Oh, not that kinda food. I go for the desserts: Funnel Cakes, Ice Cream, Frozen Treats biggrin

Dangerous Elder

So that movie IS good? Really? I was concerned.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff