Welcome to Gaia! ::

and now where i live there's like alot of them that stay either in my room or the living room but they seem to kinda be harmful spirits. ._.

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
me to but mine has been going on for years i have my own thread on it u should cheak it out

Loyal Lionheart

m0ara
Maifai
ii_RandomBunniez_ii
Heres a real scary story for you guys. It was a few weeks ago. I was laying on my bed watching TV and it was late. Probably like 3 in the morning. I was quietly eating a chocolate bar. I put the chocolate bar on my bed and went to the bathroom. I closed the door. My parents were very mush asleep. I come back from the bathroom to eat my delicious chocolate bar and i find it...gone. It was completely vanished. I looked everywhere for it. (not because i was hungry but because i was curious of what happened to it) I even went to go see my parents and little brother to see if they were the ones who took it. Nope. They were sleeping like babies. So, me, panicked and freaked out, goes to bed. I was sleeping. But not for long. During the night, at about 4 am, i open my eyes gently and look around my room. I suddenly see my closet door that was locked(yes i have a lock on my closet), wide open. I wanted to scream but i didn't want to wake anybody because i wanted to face this myself. So, i get out of bed, go to the closet and look whats inside and i swear i saw a little girl, with bright red eyes, a huge mouth full of yellow teeth smiling from ear to ear. Blood driping down of her hands and an evil laugh coming out of her frightening mouth. I screamed like if my arm was cut off. My parents rush over my room and find me under my covers crying my eyes out. A few weeks later, when me and my family kept seing this girl, we decided to move. I am now happily living in Florida with no ghosts, no gools and no demons. Hope you liked the story. Good luck sleeping at night.

Eeek. Oo oo oo I've got something for you. Okay, my parents don't live together so we have two houses. We just recently moved into a new house at my mom's, and when we were cleaning up, we found the freakiest things ever. In the bathroom, behind the sink, we found a knife, like, a foot long knife, and, get this, there was a footprint on that little thing that you can lift of the top of the toilet. it was like, a brownish red, like dried blood. And in the closet, there was writing all over the walls. And, we found a dog's jaw bone in our backyard. At my dad's house, which used to be my mom's house, golly, I don't know where to start. I guess I should probably start at the begining. About a week after we first moved in(when I was 5), it was a day when my sisters where at school, and I kept bothering my mom cause I was bored. So she said," Why don't you go play on the video game system, your sisters aren't here so you can have it all to your self.", and, I said "I don't like to be alone int here. The faces in the dark stare at me.". She said I described them as faces, with glowing eyes, and big smiles, that were waiting to eat me. And two days after we had moved there, my sisters bed still wasn't set up, so they were sleeping on a little foam mattress, and, her closet door was really hard too open, so, one night, she was asleep, and the closet doors flew open in an instant. One day, me and my sister, were playing video games, my dad was in his computer room, and my mom and oldest sister were at camp. So, me and my sister took a break cause she had to go to the bathroom. And when she was in the bathroom, I looked over at the closet door, and saw the appirition of a man standing there. Our gaming system was under my sisters bed, cause she had a bunk bed, and there was a curtain covering were the gaming system was, and it would often fall off. Well, one time, it was on the floor, and we looked over, and it was moving, like there were cats under it, and we lifted it up, nothing was there. At my mom's new house, okay, we were off on a trip, and my mom's friend, whose living with us, was doing the dishes. She had to go some arons, and when she came back, there were forks lined up on top of the plates. Now for my last story. This didn't happen to my family, but it happened to my dad's friend, he lives in the same town as the rest of my family members, such as grand parents, cousins, ants and uncles, plus, they all live in a haunted house. Okay, so this happened when my dad and his friend were kids, they were playing in my dads friends house, and, they suddenly heard a big crash come from up stairs, and so they went up to check it out. His mom was picking up his clothes from the bedroom, and the closet door fell on her. My dad looked up at the ceiling, and there were scratxh marks from were the closet door scratched. But it was the ceiling, which means, it was lifted, and then fell on her. After all this stuff both my parents went to psychics, and both psychics said "There was a portal opened at your house at one point, by using black magic.". So thats the end of my story. After 10 years of ghosts I'm not scared of them, but they better be scared of me, cause they can't do anything to me, I'm too spiritually strong, or so my dad says. My lisy of scary stories could go on for 2 whole pages, so let's just leave it at this.

.....DDDDDDDAYYYYYUUUUUUUMMMMMMN

I KNOW I KNOW
kopykitten16
i was thinkin about it lol but yea i can talk to it i have a recorder and i ask question's and it will awnser me no fing lie

wtf? What kind of conversations do you end up talking about with your little demon friend? o.o

6,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
UPDATE? if people actually care? o.0 dramallama

i saw the shadow again.
this time it walked back and fourth around my room.
then stopped and sat down in the middle.
I tried to get more details to describe but it was hard to.
It definately was male, with regular shirt and jeans, and short hair,
thin and tall. Kinda creepy but eh, he wasnt harming anyone.
He sat in the middle of the floor staring at me
I sat for about 5 minutes just watching him sit there because how am i
going to sleep with that?!?! gonk

Anyway. this really scared the s**t out of me.
but he got up and started walking towards me.
i pretended my eyes were closed
he started like stroking my arm
the feeling was really nerveracking so i turned over so i didnt have to
face whatever this was and he started stroking my other arm.
this went on for ten minutes and when it stopped i turned over
and he was gone.
EEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DDDDDDD:

4,650 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
i did ot have any crying
ive had a few experiences like the other day for example when i was babysitting the floors would creek and there would be this disgusting smell that would be there when the floor creeks and it would disappear when the floor stops and the doors would close by themselves a couple of times

6,600 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
ii_RandomBunniez_ii
Heres a real scary story for you guys. It was a few weeks ago. I was laying on my bed watching TV and it was late. Probably like 3 in the morning. I was quietly eating a chocolate bar. I put the chocolate bar on my bed and went to the bathroom. I closed the door. My parents were very mush asleep. I come back from the bathroom to eat my delicious chocolate bar and i find it...gone. It was completely vanished. I looked everywhere for it. (not because i was hungry but because i was curious of what happened to it) I even went to go see my parents and little brother to see if they were the ones who took it. Nope. They were sleeping like babies. So, me, panicked and freaked out, goes to bed. I was sleeping. But not for long. During the night, at about 4 am, i open my eyes gently and look around my room. I suddenly see my closet door that was locked(yes i have a lock on my closet), wide open. I wanted to scream but i didn't want to wake anybody because i wanted to face this myself. So, i get out of bed, go to the closet and look whats inside and i swear i saw a little girl, with bright red eyes, a huge mouth full of yellow teeth smiling from ear to ear. Blood driping down of her hands and an evil laugh coming out of her frightening mouth. I screamed like if my arm was cut off. My parents rush over my room and find me under my covers crying my eyes out. A few weeks later, when me and my family kept seing this girl, we decided to move. I am now happily living in Florida with no ghosts, no gools and no demons. Hope you liked the story. Good luck sleeping at night.

<3

LAWL! XD This made me laugh. Yeah, now I've typed this I'll probably wake up in the middle of the night hearing some freaky girl calling my name, but oh well. XP

</3
This is NOTHING compared to your stories...and im pretty used to it by now... but one time i stayed up till 3 o'clock in the morning and i heard foot steps in the hallway. I didnt think anything of it because my mom wakes up around three to get ready for her work. So im sitting there on my bed hugging a stuffed animal my boyfriend got me and the footsteps got louder...i thought it was my mom again and stare at the ceiling then the foot steps stop and i here the doorknob giggle like someone was trying to get in. i thought it was my mom trying to get in and my door was locked so i get up and look at the door...it wasnt locked so i opened the door and nothing was there so im about to shut the door and i hear a crash in the kitchen. I was sorta creeped out so i went to my parents and brother room there all sound asleep so i go back to my room and go to sleep. A couple of time i would her the doorknob giggle but i fell asleep a while later...the next morning i found out that my mom wasnt working that night...
i woke up and now i have this werid mark on my arm and i think he was tryin to benice and make me somthin idk

4,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
ii_RandomBunniez_ii

o.o Should've been on video tape.

4,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
One Saturday night, I was sleeping and experienced someone breathing in my ear.
I could feel its presence but then no one was there. The air was soothing as if it was humming a lullaby... I ignored and tried to convince myself it was just the window (it wasn't). So it's 3:00 A.m
and in the morning, woke up and got my favorite snack xD and I see three shadows behind me....

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
x the abyss of dreams
ii_RandomBunniez_ii

<3

LAWL! XD This made me laugh. Yeah, now I've typed this I'll probably wake up in the middle of the night hearing some freaky girl calling my name, but oh well. XP

</3
Lol. Youll be fine.
kisa owns sand
i did ot have any crying

***** did u just tell me to wipe yo a** XD

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
xEmoKim
ii_RandomBunniez_ii

o.o Should've been on video tape.
I know right? After that night, i said omg i shoulda videotaped it. But i was a little too traumatized so i didn'T have time to take the camera and film. Lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff