Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>Hey, I'm willing to take one person under my wing and show 'em the ways of gaia! ^^ Lol, so if your interested, tell me, I'll answer your questions, become your friend and show youwhat you should know on gaia!</center>
hi i am new and i need help............i bought a trading pass and i got thes pants.
<center>Yeah, just so you know, flame clothes make you stand out as a n00b, so they aren't the best think to wear if you're looking for some respect, but it's all good, you'll have enough gold to buy other stuff in no time! ^^</center>
ohh.................... sad
<center>No, but don't worry, you'll be absolutely fine, I promise! ^^</center>
ok..i just need new clothes
hey im such a nod,i can only c what ppl write when i submit a reply,what do i do just to c what ppl write?
<center>Maybe your computer is just messing up right now, because you should be able to see what everyone else is writing when you come in and when you refresh the page and such. ^^</center>
im new
all i got are these gloves
i need money
but theres too much stuff that im so lost
so were do i go to c what u write,the sibmit page or the page that shows our characters?
hey there it is ok ironfistking i am new to
ok i understand now,u must undersand im a noob
<center>To ironfistking:

Hi, welcome! ^^ Just ask me whatever questions you have and I'll be happy to answer them.

To Tettra:

Sorry, I'm not quite sure I know what you mean... ^_^;;;
</center>
dont worri i understand now,thx 4 the tip on refreshin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items