Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Bunny

2,000 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
joining after being interested for a little while. honestly, I'm mostly just here for adorable pixel artwork, but it'd be nice to make some friends too :3

so, hey everyone. I am aware that my username is a little long to type out every time, so you can call me eA/Aqua/whatever sort of nickname really. Now here's the part where I list a whole lot of s**t I'm interested in:

I'm currently an English+History undergrad, I really love to talk about both, but I am aware these aren't usually the most thrilling topics for some :p I really love all forms of horror media (books/games/films), and just so, so many video games. *so* many. to name a few, fallout, silent hill, and pokemon.

honestly there's more I could say but from my very brief peek around it seems like these introductory posts seem to be pretty short, so I'm gonna leave it there :p
Hello and welcome! Feel free to add me or PM me if you want to just chat or whatever. Or reply here. Can't really talk much about History or English though since they were like my worst subjects xd Video games however.... lol

Dapper Bunny

2,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
sure, I'll talk video games. what was the last one you played? for me it's alpha sapphire :3

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia biggrin
electricAquarius
sure, I'll talk video games. what was the last one you played? for me it's alpha sapphire :3

You should quote me so I get a notification of the reply 3nodding
I play a lot of PC games, especially if online. Been playing a lot of League of Legends and used to spend my whole free time with FFXIV. Last console games I played were Hyrule Warriors and Pokemon X but that was like a month or more ago xp I was tempted to get sapphire. Is it good?

Dapper Detective

10,675 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
electricAquarius
joining after being interested for a little while. honestly, I'm mostly just here for adorable pixel artwork, but it'd be nice to make some friends too :3

so, hey everyone. I am aware that my username is a little long to type out every time, so you can call me eA/Aqua/whatever sort of nickname really. Now here's the part where I list a whole lot of s**t I'm interested in:

I'm currently an English+History undergrad, I really love to talk about both, but I am aware these aren't usually the most thrilling topics for some :p I really love all forms of horror media (books/games/films), and just so, so many video games. *so* many. to name a few, fallout, silent hill, and pokemon.

honestly there's more I could say but from my very brief peek around it seems like these introductory posts seem to be pretty short, so I'm gonna leave it there :p

Welcome to Gaia!!!!!

Sugary Wolf

16,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Pet Trainer 150
electricAquarius

welcpme to gaia

Sparkly Baby

11,800 Points
  • One Down 100
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
electricAquarius

welcome to gaia !! emotion_bigheart

Divine Unicorn

electricAquarius

Waffles

electricAquarius

Welcome to Gaia!

High-functioning Gaian

Welcome!~

I hope you enjoy your stay.. whee
Feel free to join my Hangout thread and win gold or items. The Boredom of Tokkopei -Hangout & Win-

Dapper Bunny

2,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
Prog Drummer
electricAquarius

You should quote me so I get a notification of the reply 3nodding
I play a lot of PC games, especially if online. Been playing a lot of League of Legends and used to spend my whole free time with FFXIV. Last console games I played were Hyrule Warriors and Pokemon X but that was like a month or more ago xp I was tempted to get sapphire. Is it good?

ah right, like this? :3 alpha sapphire is really, really good. I thought I didn't like gen 3 but the remakes show you how good it is.

Friendly Giver

5,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
electricAquarius

Welcome to Gaia blaugh blaugh 3nodding
Welcome aboard!

Vanamari's Wife

Lonely Unicorn

electricAquarius

Welcome to Gaia smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces