Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Vampire

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
October Gwen
wowmakeupnerd
I am new here but I'd like to meet some new people. Also I am almost always on WoW so if you play you should definitely pm me ^.^

Somebody...

Oh, are you a girl too? FemGamers United, yea?

...I use to know.

Sure am and sounds rather legit haha
I play WoW, I'm on a EU server! (:

7,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
wowmakeupnerd
I am new here but I'd like to meet some new people. Also I am almost always on WoW so if you play you should definitely pm me ^.^

Friendly Vampire

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
ErinzAccount
Hey

Hello there biggrin

Friendly Vampire

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
ToxicGeek-

Haha nice nice, I play on Thunderhorn.
wowmakeupnerd
ToxicGeek-

I play on a few servers, Main two are Kilrogg and Outland (:

Pirate

13,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: KO 200
wowmakeupnerd

I used to play WoW heavily but not anymore, you know you should check out the Guilds section of the website under "Forums", there's plenty of WoW guilds here you could join and hang out with them.
I am not a WoW player but Welcome to Gaia.

Blessed Prophet

wowmakeupnerd

Welcome to Gaia Online! I'm also a WoW player from Cenarion Circle ^^ My main is my 85 lock with ilvl 394 and if I'm not raiding on her, I usually raid on my alt mage with ilvl 390. I have 3 other 85s that I play but I don't have the motivation to get them geard T^T What class/es do you play?
wowmakeupnerd

I have been absent from Gaia for years since my main account was hacked years ago, but now I am back, and I play WoW :3 I havent paid for it this month, but my main realms are balnazaar and anvilmaar biggrin

Friendly Vampire

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Lana-hime
wowmakeupnerd

Welcome to Gaia Online! I'm also a WoW player from Cenarion Circle ^^ My main is my 85 lock with ilvl 394 and if I'm not raiding on her, I usually raid on my alt mage with ilvl 390. I have 3 other 85s that I play but I don't have the motivation to get them geard T^T What class/es do you play?

Thank you and dang you sound like a boss haha. I have an 85 paly, 85 priest, and an 83 hunter. I am leveling a shaman, mage, and druid but there at lowbie levels haha.

Friendly Vampire

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
ToxicGeek-
wowmakeupnerd
ToxicGeek-

I play on a few servers, Main two are Kilrogg and Outland (:

Haha nice nice

Friendly Vampire

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Amlin
wowmakeupnerd

I used to play WoW heavily but not anymore, you know you should check out the Guilds section of the website under "Forums", there's plenty of WoW guilds here you could join and hang out with them.

Really? :O That sounds like a good idea, I tried searching for them but only came up with 5 or 6 and most of them are inactive.

Friendly Vampire

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
BunnehGirlJessi
I am not a WoW player but Welcome to Gaia.

Thank you very much biggrin What classes do you play?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff