Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I'm new this month and have posted once already asking for friends. I only got one response which is sad enough, but even he didn't offer a friendship.

Am I doing something wrong? I love this site so far and play daily but I'm missing the social aspect. I thought my post musta got lost but then I see others are getting page after page in their threads which is making me think that maybe I'm just boring?

It would be nice to at least feel welcome.

Sincerely

L1PPY

Ribbert9's Husband

Friendly Puppy

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Try posting in Friends Chat if you posted in this forum.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/friends-chat/f.151/
It's pretty difficult to make friends on here that last long but good luck to you.

Friendly Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
HaineTheStrayDog
It's pretty difficult to make friends on here that last long but good luck to you.

Thanks .. Friends Chat is where I initially posted. I'd be happy with anything. Can't even get a welcome to Gaia. Thanks for replying.

Ribbert9's Husband

Friendly Puppy

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
L1PST1CK
HaineTheStrayDog

Thanks .. Friends Chat is where I initially posted. I'd be happy with anything. Can't even get a welcome to Gaia. Thanks for replying.

Make another post or as many as you can until you can make some friends.That's what I do,I have met a lot of nice folks on there looking for friendship in the FC.

Friendly Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Make another post or as many as you can until you can make some friends.That's what I do,I have met a lot of nice folks on there looking for friendship in the FC.

* Sigh* Thank you

Aged Fox

Hello there and welcome to Gaia. If you would like to send me a friend request you are more than welcome.

Friendly Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Fox on Stilts
Hello there and welcome to Gaia. If you would like to send me a friend request you are more than welcome.

Now that's what I'm talking about !!! Thanks Fox - you rock xx

Aged Fox

L1PST1CK
Fox on Stilts

Now that's what I'm talking about !!! Thanks Fox - you rock xx

I try my best. wink

Friendly Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I try my best. wink

I've received a few private messages after I already replied you. You're so kind. Looks like you did some homework. Better than best.

Thanks again x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
hi i'll be your friend
Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Mandolyn_Rose's Bestie

Desirable Kitten

10,565 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
L1PST1CK
I'm new this month and have posted once already asking for friends. I only got one response which is sad enough, but even he didn't offer a friendship.

Am I doing something wrong? I love this site so far and play daily but I'm missing the social aspect. I thought my post musta got lost but then I see others are getting page after page in their threads which is making me think that maybe I'm just boring?

It would be nice to at least feel welcome.

Sincerely

L1PPY

I'm sorry to hear that but if you would like to be friends with me that would be awesome =)
Btw welcome to gaia =)

Friendly Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Thank you both so much for the welcome .. I do feel welcome now smile xx[/b]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash