Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Shopper

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Befriended 100
people are so ruse on here some are anyways why is that im new so its good to be rude too me

Fanatical Streaker

Aw, I'm sorry people are being rude to you. There are people like that everywhere I guess. Just try to ignore them, not everyone on Gaia is rude, I assure you. Welcome to Gaia by the way!~

Newbie Shopper

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Befriended 100

Fluffy Trickster

sweetheart44805
people are so ruse on here some are anyways why is that im new so its good to be rude too me

Welcome to Gaia C:
Rude? there's always rude people everywhere
care to share what do you mean with rude?
I'm sorry for you to be experiencing some rudeness here. Not everyone here is all rude, just to let you know (: Anyways, welcome to gaia.

Benevolent Lunatic

11,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
young kids will always be rude everywhere on the internet. Best to just ignore them.
Welcome to Gaia!

If people are being rude to you, you can always report their posts.
Also please check the stickies on each forum to see what is, and what is not, allowed on each.
Welcome to Gaia. smile There's a lot of rude people here, to avoid it make sure you read up on the rules in some of the forums here.

Hilarious Noob

Welcome to Gaia, I'm quite new as well. Enjoy your time here smile

Kawaii Elder

12,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
sweetheart44805
User Image
Sorry about the rudeness. Just phase them out.
Welcome to Gaia!
--------------------

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia biggrin

Newbie Shopper

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Befriended 100
thanks everyone i was in the forum to make new friends and they were rude im like how can u be rude

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hi,welcome to gaia xd

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Depends on the forum you posted in. Some people are ashats towards people who post in the wrong forum hence misplace threads. Always read what each forum is, and if you are not unsure where to post something, ask the Site Questions and Assistance forum. There is lot of helpful people there. However, if they are being rude by bringing up the current situation with the inflation, just ignore them. People do that to scare new users away because what is going on with the MP. There is going to be rude people. Don't let them get to you.

Welcome to Gaia btw.

Sparkly Gekko

6,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Welcome to Gaia! Well, some are not~ Just don't mind them and do your thing! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff