Welcome to Gaia! ::

I haven't played since like.. well.. umm a really long time. My account was locked due to inactivity and like 6 months later I check my email and see, woah. They actually unlocked my account.

So yeah.. Im broke, apparently some stuff I do have sells for the hundreds of thousands on the market place but I dunno how much hundreds of thousands is even worth anymore.

And Im ugly. Totally wish I had chosen a female avvie now. =( But umm, hi. Now I feel old on here but yeah, lets see if I enjoy it here this time now that Im older.

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia razz

Phantom

Ethereal Soul
I haven't played since like.. well.. umm a really long time. My account was locked due to inactivity and like 6 months later I check my email and see, woah. They actually unlocked my account.

So yeah.. Im broke, apparently some stuff I do have sells for the hundreds of thousands on the market place but I dunno how much hundreds of thousands is even worth anymore.

And Im ugly. Totally wish I had chosen a female avvie now. =( But umm, hi. Now I feel old on here but yeah, lets see if I enjoy it here this time now that Im older.

Welcome back-ish...? lol
Thanks. Oh lord. My page was full of broken images and Im still trying to find out how to change my obviously very old signature.

Man. Ima feel so old on gaia now. Old man on forum. +(

But that's ok. With old age comes lack of caring!

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers