Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Fatcat

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
Hello! I was on Gaia about five years ago but gave away all my items and gold and quit. Well, since then I decided to start back up and wanted to introduce myself to the new Gaians.

My name is Kristina, currently 23, and looking to meet some friends on here. I'm really into art, knitting, beauty products and science, run a blog, and a little bit of everything in between.

I'd love to chat sweatdrop
Welcome back Kristina. heart

Dapper Fatcat

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
loveravenx
Welcome back Kristina. heart

Thank you! I'm happy to be back 3nodding

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
h,welcome back to gaia razz
miss kristina rose
Hello! I was on Gaia about five years ago but gave away all my items and gold and quit. Well, since then I decided to start back up and wanted to introduce myself to the new Gaians.

My name is Kristina, currently 23, and looking to meet some friends on here. I'm really into art, knitting, beauty products and science, run a blog, and a little bit of everything in between.

Welcome back! ^-^ Seems like a lot of old people are returning recently. Let me know if you need help with anything~

Feline Bookworm

miss kristina rose

Welcome back to Gaia, Kristina!

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia xp

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia biggrin
miss kristina rose

Welcome back Kristina! I too have returned from years and years ago, and I definitely want to be your friend. I actually want to learn knitting, to be honest...

Invisible Friend

miss kristina rose

Welcome Kristina whee

Dapper Fatcat

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
Thank you, all! It's nice to be back!
Baku_Nimaj
miss kristina rose

Welcome back Kristina! I too have returned from years and years ago, and I definitely want to be your friend. I actually want to learn knitting, to be honest...

Knitting is super fun and relaxing! I'd love to chat smile

Friendly Regular

Welcome back!
Feel free to add me/shoot me a message anytime!~ emotion_yatta
Welcome back to Gaia!
I just rejoined from like 6 years ago! ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers