Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey there!~

So um, I'm a slight newbie to avatar sites like gaia and to be honest, the two things that peeked my interest here were the "Love Live/Idol" items since that particular anime has taken over my life right now and the roleplaying/writing sections of the site. I honestly didn't expect to find so many talented writer's here but, since I'm new to the site and all I'm not really sure what else to expect on my Gaian journey.

The avatars where another thing that attracted me here to the site but boy, are the item's for these little guys expensive. I hope I'll be able to keep up with everyone and create a cute little one for myself. cat_sweatdrop

Anyway, I can't wait to meet all of you~
Feel free to say hello, I don't bite. cat_3nodding
Hello and welcome! Feel free to message me or whatever if you are looking for friends or if you have any questions.
Prog Drummer
Hello and welcome! Feel free to message me or whatever if you are looking for friends or if you have any questions.

Thank you for your welcome, and I will do if I get myself lost! cx

Ice-Cold Lunatic

UsagiBundle

Welcome to Gaia!
I hope the high item prices don't drive you away! xd ninja
UsagiBundle
Prog Drummer

Just leave a trail of breadcrumbs behind so you don't get lost. Just don't be like me and eat them xp

Time-traveling Trader

UsagiBundle
ohai welcome to gaia! surprised
Avatar sites pretty much simple to understand. It's like an item version of Pokemon in a way where you try and collect them. I'm sure you'll have loads to do here what w/you liking anime & rp. You'll have tons of fun~ <3<3

The inflation may be a little daunting but dont let it get to you. There are quite some ways to get some money here. No on is left adrift. =)
Pekomi
UsagiBundle

Welcome to Gaia!
I hope the high item prices don't drive you away! xd ninja

Thank you for your welcome!~
I'm sure the prices drive most away but, I'm willing to give this site a chance even though I may not be able to get anything for a while. c:
Prog Drummer
UsagiBundle
Prog Drummer

Just leave a trail of breadcrumbs behind so you don't get lost. Just don't be like me and eat them xp

B'aww, but bread is so yummy, how can you NOT be tempted to turn around and make a snack out of it?! cx
Cocobin
UsagiBundle
ohai welcome to gaia! surprised
Avatar sites pretty much simple to understand. It's like an item version of Pokemon in a way where you try and collect them. I'm sure you'll have loads to do here what w/you liking anime & rp. You'll have tons of fun~ <3<3

The inflation may be a little daunting but dont let it get to you. There are quite some ways to get some money here. No on is left adrift. =)

[Ahhh, I think I understand what you're saying~

And thank you for your welcome and words of support, they mean a lot! emotion_bigheart

Time-traveling Trader

UsagiBundle

Aw you're welcome!
If ever you're confused or just wish to chat feel free to PM or add me. It's always fun with more friends. =)

Ice-Cold Lunatic

UsagiBundle

I'm sure the prices drive most away but, I'm willing to give this site a chance even though I may not be able to get anything for a while. c:

That's good to hear 3nodding heart
Try Dumpster Dive, there are certain times when you get good items (also join some giveaways in the forums).
Cocobin
UsagiBundle

Aw you're welcome!
If ever you're confused or just wish to chat feel free to PM or add me. It's always fun with more friends. =)

Will do! It's always nice making new friends. c:
Pekomi
UsagiBundle

That's good to hear 3nodding heart
Try Dumpster Dive, there are certain times when you get good items (also join some giveaways in the forums).

Ohhh, I'll be sure to try both, I didn't know that there were give away threads!
I'll have to look out for some!

Ice-Cold Lunatic

UsagiBundle

Yup yups! That's where i got my 1st items XD
also if you can draw or make graphics, etc you can easily make a bit of cash ninja
Pekomi
UsagiBundle

Yup yups! That's where i got my 1st items XD
also if you can draw or make graphics, etc you can easily make a bit of cash ninja

Aha, I'm sadly not the artistic type, drawing wise anyway. ^.^;
Though, I'm sure I'll find my way around that, I can be crafty!~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas