Welcome to Gaia! ::

NESUNSHINE
If you need anything ask me. Cause i am Stan The Car Man! emotion_awesome
XD I will be sure to do that! I've got a friend helping me out already, but, he's not online right now and he won't be for the next few hours. cat_4laugh

Lady Quiet Azalea's Love Of My Life

Loyal Demigod

42,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Champion 300
Kreecha
Thank you, Authenyiel. =) I plan to stay this time. I'm already working on getting caught up. XD Booty Grab and zOMG. So far, it's helping. Now I just need to work on getting Monthly Collectables and such and selling them for itemsI actually want! 8D

You're very welcome, good to hear.
That's a good plan, you're taking a step in the right direction. I'm sure you'll get all the items you want in no time. : v
Good luck. c :
share-ah
Hello and Welcome back
Enjoy your stay

3nodding
Thank you. I plan on staying this time. cat_3nodding

Shameless Ladykiller

Kreecha
HAHA!
I am a returning member, with a new account.
I've been off of GaiaOnline for four years. It's time I get back on it. I actually miss being on it. I've been spending my time...=/ Living.
I do seek friends...and some advice. Gaia has changed dramatically since the last time I was on it.

Welcome back! :3 Why did you stop using your old account?

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Ooh, welcome back!!! cat_4laugh
standard deviance
Kreecha
HAHA!
I've been off of GaiaOnline for four years. It's time I get back on it. I actually miss being on it. I've been spending my time...=/ Living.
I do seek friends...and some advice. Gaia has changed dramatically since the last time I was on it.

Welcome back! :3 Why did you stop using your old account?
I got too busy with life. Working, helping family out. All that good stuff~ lol! I don't remember what email and stuff I used for my old account. I'm not too worried about it. I like starting fresh.
Manga Grl 01
Thank you!!! cat_3nodding

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Kreecha
Manga Grl 01

you're welcome! how are you today? enjoying gaia so far? cat_razz

Invisible Genius

7,800 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
It's nice to see old members coming back. There was an exodus of oldbies heading out a while back.

SLAYDN's Fav

Sparkly Dark Elf

14,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
Kreecha
HAHA!

Welcome back. emotion_awesome
If you have any questions feel free to PM me. c:
Manga Grl 01
Kreecha
Manga Grl 01

you're welcome! how are you today? enjoying gaia so far? cat_razz
I am actually, it's nice to be back on it. I'm still baffled by it's major change but I'm adjusting to it fairly quickly. I am absolutely great today. How are you? cat_biggrin
Shay Straylight
It's nice to see old members coming back. There was an exodus of oldbies heading out a while back.
Oh dang. I don't think I'll ever be able to leave again. When I first joined, I wasn't all that into it. I'm looking at it now and I'm amazed by it's incredible changes. I actually like them a lot. I'm going to be sticking around.
l Breathe Electric l
Kreecha
HAHA!

Thank you! I shall do that when I am in need of some assistance. cat_3nodding Thank you.

SLAYDN's Fav

Sparkly Dark Elf

14,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
Kreecha
l Breathe Electric l
Kreecha
HAHA!

Thank you! I shall do that when I am in need of some assistance. cat_3nodding Thank you.

Welcome! :3

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Kreecha
HAHA!
Welcome back to Gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces