Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Cardholder

5,825 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
So as you proably guessed, I'm a returning member. I used to be Leeling777 but now I'm back with a new identity and a fresh motivation to make friends on here.

About me
I'm an old rp'er and I love to write paragraphs participating in agood story and helping it evolve. I'm also very big on gaming especially on PC tough I do also enjoy the Sony consoles (Playstation 1, 2 and 3) and Nintendo Wii and 3DS. I mainly play RPG's and MMO's and for the 3DS it's Phoenix Wright series and Animal Crossing New Leaf that take up my time.
I'm very much into japanese culture, anime and j-pop and I do also like vampires (Not Twilight).

I have returned to Gaia because I remember the community and miss the constant friendly talking to each other and the welcoming atmosphere. I have also returned to find a friendly RP-community and connect with people with similarinterests as my own.

Any questions or comments, leave them below or write me a PM. I'm looking for friends and people to talk to.

Lana Backwards's Partner

Shirtless Cat

10,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
Lady Nyx of the Abyss
So as you proably guessed, I'm a returning member. I used to be Leeling777 but now I'm back with a new identity and a fresh motivation to make friends on here.

About me
I'm an old rp'er and I love to write paragraphs participating in agood story and helping it evolve. I'm also very big on gaming especially on PC tough I do also enjoy the Sony consoles (Playstation 1, 2 and 3) and Nintendo Wii and 3DS. I mainly play RPG's and MMO's and for the 3DS it's Phoenix Wright series and Animal Crossing New Leaf that take up my time.
I'm very much into japanese culture, anime and j-pop and I do also like vampires (Not Twilight).

I have returned to Gaia because I remember the community and miss the constant friendly talking to each other and the welcoming atmosphere. I have also returned to find a friendly RP-community and connect with people with similarinterests as my own.

Any questions or comments, leave them below or write me a PM. I'm looking for friends and people to talk to.

Welcome back! Ps you have a beautiful avi :3

Gracious Cardholder

5,825 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kelcifer of Ivory Sword

Thank you. I just managed to get it done yesterday and I'm pretty happy about the result.
Yours is very cute cat_4laugh
Lady Nyx of the Abyss

Hey, welcome back! I too am a returning member. I'm shocked at how expensive everything is in the Marketplace now. I was like, "Holy hell, what the ******** happened?" But then I saw all the past gold generators and how the Cash shop is pushing out items left and right. Dammit Gaia, this isn't necessary!!! stressed

Anyways, sorry for my rant and language. I'm pretty free with both sweatdrop You said you like vampire novels. Which ones do you like? Even though I don't like all the sexual scenes in the series that's geared to teens but shouldn't be, I am reading House of Night again starting from Burned or Tempted, whichever came first. I'm curious to know what happened to some of the characters.

Feel free to add me.

Lana Backwards's Partner

Shirtless Cat

10,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
Lady Nyx of the Abyss
Kelcifer of Ivory Sword

Thank you. I just managed to get it done yesterday and I'm pretty happy about the result.
Yours is very cute cat_4laugh

It's fantastic! Add me as a friend if you like 4laugh

Gracious Cardholder

5,825 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
harmoneestar
Hey, welcome back! I too am a returning member. I'm shocked at how expensive everything is in the Marketplace now. I was like, "Holy hell, what the ******** happened?" But then I saw all the past gold generators and how the Cash shop is pushing out items left and right. Dammit Gaia, this isn't necessary!!!

Anyways, sorry for my rant and language. I'm pretty free with both You said you like vampire novels. Which ones do you like? Even though I don't like all the sexual scenes in the series that's geared to teens but shouldn't be, I am reading House of Night again starting from Burned or Tempted, whichever came first. I'm curious to know what happened to some of the characters.

Feel free to add me.

Yeah the new market prices surprised me too, but yeah it makes pretty good sense seeing how the economy on Gaia got a major boost. I don't about it being unnecessary though. I think it's good to see so much variety in what you can do with your avatar.

Well, I'm mostly into a series called Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R.Ward, but it is not for teens, but rather young adults. Other than that I am getting into the Vampire Diaries books, since their take on the vampire myths is very refreshing with a mix of traditional and new rules for vampires making them less overpowered compared to humans. Fairly interesting to me at least.

Also I added you both smile
Lady Nyx of the Abyss
harmoneestar
Hey, welcome back! I too am a returning member. I'm shocked at how expensive everything is in the Marketplace now. I was like, "Holy hell, what the ******** happened?" But then I saw all the past gold generators and how the Cash shop is pushing out items left and right. Dammit Gaia, this isn't necessary!!!

Anyways, sorry for my rant and language. I'm pretty free with both You said you like vampire novels. Which ones do you like? Even though I don't like all the sexual scenes in the series that's geared to teens but shouldn't be, I am reading House of Night again starting from Burned or Tempted, whichever came first. I'm curious to know what happened to some of the characters.

Feel free to add me.

Yeah the new market prices surprised me too, but yeah it makes pretty good sense seeing how the economy on Gaia got a major boost. I don't about it being unnecessary though. I think it's good to see so much variety in what you can do with your avatar.

Well, I'm mostly into a series called Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R.Ward, but it is not for teens, but rather young adults. Other than that I am getting into the Vampire Diaries books, since their take on the vampire myths is very refreshing with a mix of traditional and new rules for vampires making them less overpowered compared to humans. Fairly interesting to me at least.

Also I added you smile

Getting a boost is fine I agree but they're focusing on Cash shop items almost exclusively. But people are paying money for Gaia cash so they keep making items. I like the items but can't afford them lol

Oh I've heard of that series. It's on my to read list. How would you rate the series out of 10? Just curious smile

I accepted smile
Hello and welcome back to Gaia! If you have any questions or want to add me as a friend or PM me, please feel free to do so. ^^

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia xp

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia razz