Original Wolf

Dog Lover CJ
Panzillaa
Dog Lover CJ
Panzillaa
Dog Lover CJ

Panz, that is an interesting name. How long have you been on gaia, if i may ask

Lemme check... Ok my gaian age is exactly at 660 days right now. c:
Though I was like you, being active and then active here and then, in the last almost 2 years. ^^

I was a member from '03 til January of last year, then i took a year long hiatus to be with my boyfriend, and now i am back lol.

I see ^^ you're way older member than me then o:

I have been hacked several times, in my time on gaia lol, but i am bouncing back. Your avi looks better lol

That sucks, I am lucky to not have that kind of problems.
Thank you it costed me a fortune. ;d

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia xp
Panzillaa
Dog Lover CJ
Panzillaa
Dog Lover CJ
Panzillaa
Dog Lover CJ

Panz, that is an interesting name. How long have you been on gaia, if i may ask

Lemme check... Ok my gaian age is exactly at 660 days right now. c:
Though I was like you, being active and then active here and then, in the last almost 2 years. ^^

I was a member from '03 til January of last year, then i took a year long hiatus to be with my boyfriend, and now i am back lol.

I see ^^ you're way older member than me then o:

I have been hacked several times, in my time on gaia lol, but i am bouncing back. Your avi looks better lol

That sucks, I am lucky to not have that kind of problems.
Thank you it costed me a fortune. ;d

I do not like my avi's to cost me a fortune, maybe one or two items expensive is okay, anymore than that and i go s**t house insane lol.
K-poplover44
welcome back to gaia xp

Thank uou. Cute avi BTW

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
Dog Lover CJ
K-poplover44
welcome back to gaia xp

Thank uou. Cute avi BTW

ur welcome and thank you heart
K-poplover44
Dog Lover CJ
K-poplover44
welcome back to gaia xp

Thank uou. Cute avi BTW

How are you this afternoon? and i must ask, what are the butterflies on your avi?

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
Dog Lover CJ
K-poplover44
Dog Lover CJ
K-poplover44
welcome back to gaia xp

Thank uou. Cute avi BTW

How are you this afternoon? and i must ask, what are the butterflies on your avi?

okay,just getting ready for another snow storm and they are just purple butterflies nothing special
K-poplover44
Dog Lover CJ
K-poplover44
Dog Lover CJ
K-poplover44
welcome back to gaia xp

Thank uou. Cute avi BTW

okay,just getting ready for another snow storm and they are just purple butterflies nothing special

What item is it? or do you know if Gaia has a singular butterfly item for the avi?

I hate snowstorms...i hate cold weather period

Original Wolf

Dog Lover CJ

I do not like my avi's to cost me a fortune, maybe one or two items expensive is okay, anymore than that and i go s**t house insane lol.

Your philosophy is quite reasonable.
At first I didn't care too much about expensiveness etc but in time I realized the coolest avatars imo were the most expensive as well so i got at it >__<
Still with this actual HIPER inflation to quest for anything seems like an impossible dream. Heck, my actual dream avi is worth 410M or so. so depressing. ;__;

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
Dog Lover CJ
K-poplover44
Dog Lover CJ
K-poplover44
Dog Lover CJ
K-poplover44
welcome back to gaia xp

Thank uou. Cute avi BTW

What item is it? or do you know if Gaia has a singular butterfly item for the avi?

yea and its called secret purple butterflies they also have yellow butterflies too
Panzillaa
Dog Lover CJ

At first I didn't care too much about expensiveness etc but in time I realized the coolest avatars imo were the most expensive as well so i got at it >__<
Still with this actual HIPER inflation to quest for anything seems like an impossible dream. Heck, my actual dream avi is worth 410M or so. so depressing. ;__;

I read your signature, could you PM me about an art request?

And i agree. the hyper inflation makes questing things a pain
K-poplover44
Dog Lover CJ
K-poplover44
Dog Lover CJ
K-poplover44

yea and its called secret purple butterflies they also have yellow butterflies too

Thank you so much. I want the butterglies, because the dogs i use to have, especially my Scittish Terrier would chase butterflies

Original Wolf

Dog Lover CJ
Panzillaa
Dog Lover CJ

Sure, in a sec~ ^^
Panzillaa
Dog Lover CJ
Panzillaa
Dog Lover CJ

Sure, in a sec~ ^^

Cool deal.

I may eventually start questing expensive items, so my avi can be a bit less basic, but right now i am content. lol. You seem pretty epic

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
Dog Lover CJ
K-poplover44
Dog Lover CJ
K-poplover44
Dog Lover CJ
K-poplover44

Thank you so much. I want the butterglies, because the dogs i use to have, especially my Scittish Terrier would chase butterflies

ur welcome and cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces