Welcome to Gaia! ::

?!'s Boyfriend

A Egg

44,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
There are not as many items for the Animal base because those bases are fairly new. The Human base has had over eleven years to accumulate items for. The Animal base has been around for less than a year, but new items are being released for it all of the time.

Anyway, Welcome to Gaia. Let me know if you need any help getting familiar with the site.
Welcome back to Gaia! heart
Meowstic is one of my favorite Gen VI pokémon, so I like you already!

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia biggrin

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia xp

SLAYDN's Fav

Sparkly Dark Elf

14,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
Welcome back 3nodding
ahhhh so many replies. 4laugh

K-poplover44: heart

~ Aki - Fairy ~: I will definitely be doing that. o3o What is the name of the base you're wearing? It's completely adorable.

Valenas: Completely understandable. ^-^ I'm looking forward to all of the new items to be released for the animal bases. razz Many pokemon-inspired cosplays are sure to be in my future. XD

Pogonophile: hehehe mine too! (obviously) sweatdrop My nephew got a pack of pokemon cards when I was with him, and got a female Meowstic card. >.>'' he said it's too girly looking and gave it to me. xD I was thrilled. heart

YunJaeforeverlove4: Thank you! ^-^

MonkeyandFishyforever4: Thank you. ^-^ <33

breathelectricity: Thank you! biggrin Super cute avi.. I'll have to try and make one of those soon. XD Mine's pretty boring for now. sweatdrop

lunataire's Husband

Noble Shounen

12,600 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Meowstik
Sooo... I'm new(ish) I've had an account here before, but can't remember the username or which e-mail I used. rolleyes So here I am again.. razz To stay, this time. These animal bases are ADORABLE, but there isn't much to dress them up with. D: Trying to make a cosplay of my namesake.. x.x is this horrendous orange fur my only option for now? :< /newb problems. sweatdrop

might change to a human since there are MANY more options.

Welcome to Gaia~ heart
Hello and welcome to Gaia! If you have any questions or want to add me as a friend or PM me, please feel free to do so. ^^
The_Creation_Center
Hello and welcome to Gaia! If you have any questions or want to add me as a friend or PM me, please feel free to do so. ^^

Thank you. ^-^ heart
helpmewoofy11
Meowstik
Sooo... I'm new(ish) I've had an account here before, but can't remember the username or which e-mail I used. rolleyes So here I am again.. razz To stay, this time. These animal bases are ADORABLE, but there isn't much to dress them up with. D: Trying to make a cosplay of my namesake.. x.x is this horrendous orange fur my only option for now? :< /newb problems. sweatdrop

might change to a human since there are MANY more options.

Welcome to Gaia~ heart

Thank youuu! biggrin I was here before, xD so it feels weird to be welcomed, but so much has changed, i feel like a noob. ;-;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff