Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi there everyone. I had a Gaia account several years ago, but I eventually stopped coming on. I recently decided to make a new account, and now I'm looking for some new friends. I'm an avid video game, anime, manga, and burrito fan. I'm fairly easy to talk to and I love meeting new people!

Time-traveling Gaian

welcome back blaugh
TIME L0RD
welcome back blaugh

Thanks! I thought everything would be different but everything seems to be pretty much the same. smile So I don't feel AS old lol

Time-traveling Gaian

Edhel Tarien
TIME L0RD
welcome back blaugh

Thanks! I thought everything would be different but everything seems to be pretty much the same. smile So I don't feel AS old lol

thats refreshing to hear! So what things did you like doing on gaia before and what things are you looking forward to doing now? if any. blaugh
TIME L0RD
Edhel Tarien
TIME L0RD
welcome back blaugh

thats refreshing to hear! So what things did you like doing on gaia before and what things are you looking forward to doing now? if any. blaugh

Well I always really enjoyed the forums, particularly the anime and video game topics. I also liked playing some of the games on here. I'm also looking forward to making new friends! One of my favorite things about this site was the fact that (for the most part) everyone was really friendly and welcoming

Time-traveling Gaian

Edhel Tarien
TIME L0RD
Edhel Tarien
TIME L0RD
welcome back blaugh

Well I always really enjoyed the forums, particularly the anime and video game topics. I also liked playing some of the games on here. I'm also looking forward to making new friends! One of my favorite things about this site was the fact that (for the most part) everyone was really friendly and welcoming

Forums are neat place ! well hope you enjoy yourself a second time around. See you around blaugh feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

Shy Girl

12,325 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
Edhel Tarien
Hi there everyone. I had a Gaia account several years ago, but I eventually stopped coming on. I recently decided to make a new account, and now I'm looking for some new friends. I'm an avid video game, anime, manga, and burrito fan. I'm fairly easy to talk to and I love meeting new people!

I wish you the best of luck with shopping because of the inflation >.< And I'd happily be your friend ^-^ I love Kuroshitsuji, have you watched it before? Same with Code Geass xD
Insanitys-Knight
Edhel Tarien

I wish you the best of luck with shopping because of the inflation >.< And I'd happily be your friend ^-^ I love Kuroshitsuji, have you watched it before? Same with Code Geass xD

Yeah I definitely noticed that the prices of regular items seemed to be a lot higher lol. I've never watched Kuroshitsuji but I do love Code Geass!

Shy Girl

12,325 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
Edhel Tarien
Insanitys-Knight
Edhel Tarien

Yeah I definitely noticed that the prices of regular items seemed to be a lot higher lol. I've never watched Kuroshitsuji but I do love Code Geass!

That fact with prices suck, right? I'll send over a gift or two to try help you out a bit ^-^
And I do recommend watching Kuroshitsuji, and Code Geass is LOVE! Especially Lulu.... Oh god, just thinking about him makes me cry crying Why did yuh die on meh?!?!?! D:
Oh, do you ship couples together?
Insanitys-Knight
Edhel Tarien
]Yeah I definitely noticed that the prices of regular items seemed to be a lot higher lol. I've never watched Kuroshitsuji but I do love Code Geass!

That fact with prices suck, right? I'll send over a gift or two to try help you out a bit ^-^
And I do recommend watching Kuroshitsuji, and Code Geass is LOVE! Especially Lulu.... Oh god, just thinking about him makes me cry crying Why did yuh die on meh?!?!?! D:

Oh gosh, thanks so much! I really, truly appreciate it. smile If there's anything I can do for you just let me know! And I definitely do 3nodding My OTP is Dark Rukia/Hollow Ichigo. I love the silent romance between them. They risk their lives in order to save each other, encourage and support each other through all the bad times. Their romance is subtle, but it's definitely there! How about yours?

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia razz

Shy Girl

12,325 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
Edhel Tarien
Insanitys-Knight
Edhel Tarien
]Yeah I definitely noticed that the prices of regular items seemed to be a lot higher lol. I've never watched Kuroshitsuji but I do love Code Geass!

Oh gosh, thanks so much! I really, truly appreciate it. smile If there's anything I can do for you just let me know! And I definitely do 3nodding My OTP is Dark Rukia/Hollow Ichigo. I love the silent romance between them. They risk their lives in order to save each other, encourage and support each other through all the bad times. Their romance is subtle, but it's definitely there! How about yours?

Lolz, that's cool ^-^ It's a tough choice with all the animes, but I think I will choose suzalulu from cg, dont ask why ^-^"
hello! welcome back! mrgreen
try to find some giveaways if you can, that's how i got what i have heart sweatdrop (link in sig to an awesome one)
even if you don't win it's a good place to meet people 3nodding

Dapper Genius

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Edhel Tarien

Welcome back! I'm a video game anime/manga fan too, jut got back to the latter recently; what kind do you watch?
JohnnyMatrix
Edhel Tarien

Welcome back! I'm a video game anime/manga fan too, jut got back to the latter recently; what kind do you watch?

I'm a big fan of magical girl and slice of life anime, whereas manga I tend to lean more towards dark fantasy (Attack on Titan, Crescent Moon, Tokyo Ghoul, etc). How about yourself? smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff