Welcome to Gaia! ::

3nodding

Hi I'm new to gaia.

Glad to be on such a big forum. Or at least...it seems really big to me sweatdrop

doing some light reading about whats what.

Do you like my username?? I thought it was funny but now it seems too big to actually fit. Which makes me sad. D:

Anyway. Nice to meet you!

What should I do first? I bought some pants! xp
Hi! I'm new here too biggrin I just dressed up my avatar with a winter cloth, because I love winter! Even though we don't have one here, which is sad. crying I am going to check out the Roleplay forums later. I'm kind of new to RPing too but it's interesting and I got addited!

Anyway, welcome, welcome! 3nodding xd
heart heart heart

Dapper Fatcat

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
CRUISECONTROLFORCOOL
3nodding

Hi I'm new to gaia.

Glad to be on such a big forum. Or at least...it seems really big to me sweatdrop

doing some light reading about whats what.

Do you like my username?? I thought it was funny but now it seems too big to actually fit. Which makes me sad. D:

Anyway. Nice to meet you!

What should I do first? I bought some pants! xp

Welcome! Play some games, post in the forums, maybe join a guild or two based on your interests. Have fun! Let me know if you need any help blaugh

Feline Bookworm

CRUISECONTROLFORCOOL

Hey there, Cruise (hope it's ok to call you that!) Welcome to Gaia Online!
Before you get started, it'd be a real good idea to check out the Newbie's Guide to Gaia!

If you're looking for help with getting clothes and more gold, then please pop by my charity for newbies, Newbie Nation.
Simply click the picture below and fill out a form in the thread to get up to three billion gold and an outfit of your choice!

User Image

Have a wonderful time on Gaia and I hope to see you around! emotion_yatta

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia xp

Toxic Gawker

Welcome to Gaia!! emotion_bigheart
Hello I'm Chelsy emotion_kirakira
I'm 22
My favorite color is blue.
My favorite band is Avenged Sevenfold emotion_awesome
My hobbies are videogames(Zelda, Mario, Halo, Pokemon, etc.) , Reading, watching tv, and zumba.
I Love the outdoors and animals.
If you would like to be my friend just write back, PM, or add me emotion_hug
Welcome to Gaia

Widower

Smitten Mage

44,775 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • New Fan 50
  • Team Moira 200
Love you lots, yes I do!
User Image

Hey there!~ WELP, this is a pretty big forum with different discussions. You should be totally a-okay! Towns2 is pretty fun (if your computer can handle it and find people to talk to; but I go there for lurking more than anything).
AyakoOzawa
Hi! I'm new here too biggrin I just dressed up my avatar with a winter cloth, because I love winter! Even though we don't have one here, which is sad. crying I am going to check out the Roleplay forums later. I'm kind of new to RPing too but it's interesting and I got addited!

Anyway, welcome, welcome! 3nodding xd

that sounds exciing but I'm not much of a writer. Sorry.
Thanks for welcoming me too!

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia biggrin
Oh wow! Thanks for so many welcomes everyone! Im not sure I was expecting everyone to be so friendly! crying

Creppy Kitten

31,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
welcome to gaia!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers