Welcome to Gaia! ::

fantasy writer melty pot's Love Of My Life

Adorable Tipper

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Voter 100
Hiiii. I'm Mandy. I've had this account for a long time but I haven't been on since they released Flynn's Booty about two or so years ago. But even before then, I wasn't around as much as i used to be due to the lack of internet and boredom with Gaia. I know I shouldn't be posting this thread here but I thought it might be good to re-introduce myself to Gaia. How are you all?

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
iAngelic Kitten
Hiiii. I'm Mandy. I've had this account for a long time but I haven't been on since they released Flynn's Booty about two or so years ago. But even before then, I wasn't around as much as i used to be due to the lack of internet and boredom with Gaia. I know I shouldn't be posting this thread here but I thought it might be good to re-introduce myself to Gaia. How are you all?

welcome back to gaia razz

Adorable Tipper

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Voter 100
K-poplover44
iAngelic Kitten

Thanks. It's good to be back. My gosh the mp prices have gone up! gonk

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
iAngelic Kitten
K-poplover44
iAngelic Kitten

ur welcome and yea,that's mostly the big change and zOMG is gone

Adorable Tipper

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Voter 100
K-poplover44
iAngelic Kitten
K-poplover44
iAngelic Kitten

I figured it'd be gone cause the last time i was on, er, played it, it was kinda laggy on most of the servers depending on the people on them.

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Welcome back

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia smile

Mythical Gekko

Hey I just got back too! Course I was gone longer, according to my account I haven't been on since 2009! It's strange how little has changed even in all that time. Anyway, welcome back to you as well!

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
iAngelic Kitten
K-poplover44
iAngelic Kitten
K-poplover44
iAngelic Kitten

I figured it'd be gone cause the last time i was on, er, played it, it was kinda laggy on most of the servers depending on the people on them.

i barley played zOMG,maybe once or twice

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces