Welcome to Gaia! ::

well im a newbie im 14,gay im gothic,i love visual kei and anime....i got anxiety so i dont really start conversations first. im an otherkin i consider myself to be a vampire. i love alternative fashion like visual kei,lolita,goth,scene,emo,punk. i love music my fave bands are cinema bizarre,yohio,the gazette,diaura,mejibray,girugamesh,dir en grey,black veil brides,blood on the dance floor,an cafe,phantasmagoria,grieva,royz,alice nine,brokencyde,dot dot curve,x japan and several others. im kinda kinky but i consider myself to be more of an uke than a seme because im feminine and prefer being bottom tmi lol. but yea i hope i find some friends here feel free to add me and message

Dangerous Genius

emogothicpunkprince
well im a newbie im 14,gay im gothic,i love visual kei and anime....i got anxiety so i dont really start conversations first. im an otherkin i consider myself to be a vampire. i love alternative fashion like visual kei,lolita,goth,scene,emo,punk. i love music my fave bands are cinema bizarre,yohio,the gazette,diaura,mejibray,girugamesh,dir en grey,black veil brides,blood on the dance floor,an cafe,phantasmagoria,grieva,royz,alice nine,brokencyde,dot dot curve,x japan and several others. im kinda kinky but i consider myself to be more of an uke than a seme because im feminine and prefer being bottom tmi lol. but yea i hope i find some friends here feel free to add me and message
hey welcome to gaia, i understand the anxiety thing i suck with conversations in real life so it's kind of hard with job and at uni, people think i'm a freak haha anyway i hope you enjoy your time here, phantasmagoria and alice nine rocks!

Shy Kitten

Welcome to Gaia! ;u;
pixelbob
emogothicpunkprince
hey welcome to gaia, i understand the anxiety thing i suck with conversations in real life so it's kind of hard with job and at uni, people think i'm a freak haha anyway i hope you enjoy your time here, phantasmagoria and alice nine rocks!
thank! that must suck im the same. and thanks and ikr *w*

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia biggrin
Aemei
Welcome to Gaia! ;u;
thanks!
YunJaeforeverlove4
hi,welcome to gaia biggrin