Welcome to Gaia! ::

redface Hello everyone, I'm Sidust and I joined this site after finding out it made Monster Galaxy which is one of my favorite Facebook games. I like to write and draw when I have the time, I mainly draw people but I am trying to learn how to draw animals as well.

I love to play video games. the game I am playing right now is Bravely Default. I am only on chapter five but I hope to get to chapter six sometime this afternoon. My favorite characters are Khint, Artemia, Konoe, and Praline. I have played other games including Pokemon and Fire Emblem Awakening.

I am a fan of Fairy Tail, Madoka Magica, Fate Zero, and One Piece. I used to be a fan of Naruto and Bleach. I would love to talk about any of these shows with someone :3

I hope we can get along, feel free to talk to me biggrin

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Welcome. surprised

You just reminded me that I haven't had a chance to finish Fire Emblem Awakening yet. Haven't had the time. >_<
Razumi Yazura
Welcome. surprised

You just reminded me that I haven't had a chance to finish Fire Emblem Awakening yet. Haven't had the time. >_<

Thanks for the welcome biggrin To be honest I haven't completely beat the game myself, I got to chapter 12 and I misplaced the cartridge. I really need to find it . . . .

How are you?

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Sidust
Razumi Yazura
Welcome. surprised

Thanks for the welcome biggrin To be honest I haven't completely beat the game myself, I got to chapter 12 and I misplaced the cartridge. I really need to find it . . . .

How are you?
A bit sick, but I'm coping. At work at the moment.

You?
Razumi Yazura
Sidust
Razumi Yazura
Welcome. surprised

How are you?
A bit sick, but I'm coping. At work at the moment.

You?

I'm doing alright, nothing really interesting is going on though. I am mainly looking around Gaia for something to do. Probably going to buy some more clothes for my avatar, I am looking for some of those small pets some people have but I haven't found them yet.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Sidust
I'm doing alright, nothing really interesting is going on though. I am mainly looking around Gaia for something to do. Probably going to buy some more clothes for my avatar, I am looking for some of those small pets some people have but I haven't found them yet.
Know any that have caught your attention?
Welcome to Gaia. smile
Razumi Yazura
Sidust

Not by name, I have mainly just seen people around the Towns with them. Most of them seem very cute, thank you for Gremelkin biggrin She is adorable.
Void Valentine
Welcome to Gaia. smile

Thank you for the welcome biggrin How are you doing?

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Sidust
Razumi Yazura
Sidust

Not by name, I have mainly just seen people around the Towns with them. Most of them seem very cute, thank you for Gremelkin biggrin She is adorable.
Aah. Yeah, I see a lot in Towns. Makes me want bison.

No problem. 3nodding
Sidust
Void Valentine
Welcome to Gaia. smile

I'm doing well, thank you for asking. smile It's quite hot though. Has been for the past 2 months, I can't deal Summer. How are you?
Void Valentine
Sidust
Void Valentine
Welcome to Gaia. smile

I'm doing well, thank you for asking. smile It's quite hot though. Has been for the past 2 months, I can't deal Summer. How are you?

It is kinda hot where I am too although the heat is supposed to break with a storm soonish. This summer hasn't been all that bad as far as the weather is concerned but there have been more bugs than usual.

I am doing alright although I am honestly a little bored. I am not doing much right now, I am going to doodle in my sketchbook and probably get something to eat soon.
Sidust
Void Valentine
Sidust
Void Valentine
Welcome to Gaia. smile

It is kinda hot where I am too although the heat is supposed to break with a storm soonish. This summer hasn't been all that bad as far as the weather is concerned but there have been more bugs than usual.

I am doing alright although I am honestly a little bored. I am not doing much right now, I am going to doodle in my sketchbook and probably get something to eat soon.
I love rain and thunder. >.< It's been like 4 months+ Since we got either here. Share some with us? lol Summer has been hot as ever here, I'm glad I invested in an AC. I'm a bit bored too, just started watching an anime called Deadmans Wonderland. ;x
The galaxy game is pretty good then?
I was considering trying it out
Void Valentine
Sidust
Void Valentine
Sidust
Void Valentine
Welcome to Gaia. smile

I love rain and thunder. >.< It's been like 4 months+ Since we got either here. Share some with us? lol Summer has been hot as ever here, I'm glad I invested in an AC. I'm a bit bored too, just started watching an anime called Deadmans Wonderland. ;x

I really like rain but I am not a big fan of thunder since it scares my animals. It is nice to look at though. Deadmans Wonderland? I watched a little bit of that show (or I read the manga, I can't quite remember now.) How do you like it so far?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff