• Generous 100

An Epic No Less's Husband

Kawaii Lunatic

18,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Z-Yoyo
I'm Kevin, 15 years old and I'm from Australia. Yeah that's right, I'm an Aussie Asian! xd Proud of it. My parents are from Vietnam but I was born in Australia. In real life I'm innocent, friendly and funny. But in the internet I'm a hyper a** kid. Haha. So yeah nice to meet you lot. Lets have some fun shall we? wink

Oh little quick question, suggest an item for my avi.

Well, hello Kevin~ c:

Demonic Astronomer

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Married 100
gaia_nitemareleft Hello! Welcome to Gaia gaia_nitemareright

Romantic Smoker

7,450 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Z-Yoyo
I'm Kevin, 15 years old and I'm from Australia. Yeah that's right, I'm an Aussie Asian! xd Proud of it. My parents are from Vietnam but I was born in Australia. In real life I'm innocent, friendly and funny. But in the internet I'm a hyper a** kid. Haha. So yeah nice to meet you lot. Lets have some fun shall we? wink

llBaby Pandall
biggrin

Your hands, I still do not wish to let them go...

Hello welcome to Gaia don't go to Chatterbox run-on sentence

Is it okay if I kill you?
Z-Yoyo
In real life I'm innocent, friendly and funny. But in the internet I'm a hyper a** kid.

Sounds like me. Welcome to Gaia! *waves*

Distrustful Magician

11,575 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100
Welcome to Gaia!

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Z-Yoyo

AUSTRALIAN ASIAN?!?!?!?!?!?!? So you have a kangaroo and a dragon? whee That's just epic...

Generous Genius

7,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
Z-Yoyo

Welcome to Gaia and enjoy. smile

Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Familiar Friend

6,825 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
Z-Yoyo

Welcome to gaia ^^

hmmm.. i dunno what you'll need for your avi...maybe if you wanna look kick as try a sword
If you wanna look mysterious...try a cape!!
( a cool red cape..Like Vincent Valentines cape ^^)

7,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Z-Yoyo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff