• Cats vs Dogs 100
hey i could use a friend, oh by the way nice bunny ^^;

11,025 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
spark_69
hello, whould anyone like to be my friend. i will pm you immediately

hello there... I'm a girl whith an immortal soul (Vampire) and just whant to wellcome you..... and just pm me if you whant
just siiiiiiting in the rain...................... sitting all alone.........................yes very alone...........................in search of a friend
hello just add me to your friend list and i will happily except!!!! biggrin
Welcome to gaia!
+Dream Reaper+
hey i could use a friend, oh by the way nice bunny ^^;

thanks i like my bunny too
you know what sucks, when your thread is on the second page and yer tryin to make friends, cause know one ever looks on the 2 page...............
i am officially tokkin to a wall
Please come check it out, make new friends, all that fun stuff.
It's like this :
It's about a mysterious end of the world, for no appernet reson a large portion of Earth's population simply seised to exist, while a few other others, again at random, lived on. As those who remain attempt to understand and move on things become even more bizarre, with the strange arrival of peple that look very much like humans, but are not, along with a strage array of beasts apparently at their command. With no communication between the two "Top-of-the-food-chain" species there is no bond, and the new humans, called "Echos" begin to take a hostile action towards "The Remaining". It's life and death for the last of the humans, what will your fate be?

If you don't know how to RP, that's okay, learn here.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pt=1101595942&p=231813435#231813435

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff