Welcome to Gaia! ::

Professional Alchemist

54,400 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Sweet Dark Embrace
I see you decided to play with me. Or at least say hello. I just joined moments ago. I am very new to GaiaOnline. So I wish to make a stay here and get some play mates.

No I will not cyber with you. But I would love to make you my pet. If you'd like that then I'd love to befriend you. Or whatever you wish to call it. Slave sounds much more promising.

-Eve

Hiya and Welcome to Gaia. Have a great time

Tipsy Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Sweet Dark Embrace
I see you decided to play with me. Or at least say hello. I just joined moments ago. I am very new to GaiaOnline. So I wish to make a stay here and get some play mates.

No I will not cyber with you. But I would love to make you my pet. If you'd like that then I'd love to befriend you. Or whatever you wish to call it. Slave sounds much more promising.

-Eve

Ma'am, I was born to be a slave ;p
Anyways, welcome to Gaia. I'm pretty new myself. Maybe we can help each other out. :p
Add me, if you're interested.

7,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
Sweet Dark Embrace

-Eve
nice XD you came to the right place

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sweet Dark Embrace

-Eve

woaahohoho, hello mate

Girl-Crazy Risk-Taker

20,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Hello. Very creative first post. Welcome to gaia. I'm sure you'll find a great place to fit in here. Though I don't fit the pet role, i'll still answer any questions you may have.

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Breaking The Faith
Sweet Dark Embrace

Wuh! I am already in love! Welcome to Gaia Eve! And I hope you enjoy your time here with making friends and such. I'd like to send you a welcome gift! I hope you likes it~ <3

I see evil... True Innocent evil in the face of a DOLL~! <_<;'

Romantic Lover

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Hi my name is Shadow its a pleasure to meet you :3
The Harlequin504

Hiya and Welcome to Gaia. Have a great time

Thank you very much.

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Sweet Dark Embrace

-Eve

Hahaha, welcome to Gaia, princess!
Anonypanda
Hello. Very creative first post. Welcome to gaia. I'm sure you'll find a great place to fit in here. Though I don't fit the pet role, i'll still answer any questions you may have.

Thank you for reassuring me with help. If I can think of anything I will be sure to ask you.
Master Adalricus

Ma'am, I was born to be a slave ;p
Anyways, welcome to Gaia. I'm pretty new myself. Maybe we can help each other out. :p
Add me, if you're interested.

Well I would love to befriend you. I could always use a new slave sidekick.
lordseth168

woaahohoho, hello mate

Hello nice to meet you.
RyuuTehVamp
nice XD you came to the right place

I hope I have come to the right place.
ShadowMegaman ZX
Hi my name is Shadow its a pleasure to meet you :3

Hello Shadow very nice to meet you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items