Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
welcome .... i am impressed by your eloquence ...

will you be my .... friend?
Happy birthday! Welcome!
MissyMcTitties
Hello gaia! My name is Miranda, and i've decided to join this site to alleviate some of the boredom i've been feeling lately. I'm a HUGE roleplayer, and I might consider myself semi-lit by menewsha standards, which is about 2-3 paragraphs, I dunno if it's the same here. Anyway, i'm 18 turning 19 in 2 days! (So excited) and I want to go to school for dance. Any other questions, feel free to drop them right here and I look forward to meeting you gaians!
Welcome you should check out my thread the 19+ PYP and Chat Search it smile

6,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
MissyMcTitties
Hello gaia! My name is Miranda, and i've decided to join this site to alleviate some of the boredom i've been feeling lately. I'm a HUGE roleplayer, and I might consider myself semi-lit by menewsha standards, which is about 2-3 paragraphs, I dunno if it's the same here. Anyway, i'm 18 turning 19 in 2 days! (So excited) and I want to go to school for dance. Any other questions, feel free to drop them right here and I look forward to meeting you gaians!

hello welcome to gaia miranda ^-^

Restoring Spirit

Welcome to Gaia. ~

indiadoctor
welcome .... i am impressed by your eloquence ...

will you be my .... friend?

Sure
happy early b-day biggrin welcome to gaia! i wish i had free time.coming here is procrastinating for me XD

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
welcome friendy blaugh

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
MissyMcTitties

Welcome to gaia!
MissyMcTitties

enjoy your stay. lolz

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
MissyMcTitties

WELCOME
MissyMcTitties

Welcome to gaia, I would say join a Role Playing guild Im sure you'll fit right in.....anyways enjoy your time, and feel free to pm if you need help
welcome!!! feel free to add me biggrin

7,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
MissyMcTitties
Welcome

Shameless Ladykiller

MissyMcTitties

Welcome to Gaia! I think you'll find yourself at home here :3 Also, Happy Almost Birthday! It'll be your last year as a teenager! :O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff