Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
DylanRino
So anyone want to be friends or something show me around
Welcome to Gaia! I know that this site is very confusing and daunting at first (I felt that way when I first joined) but a few minutes of clicking around and you'll be a pro in no time! ;3

First off if you haven't already please read the ToS (Terms of Service), and the rules of Gaia. This will give you the do's and don't's, plus some tips and tricks to this site.

Second off you may have seen two different currency. Gold and Gaia Cash. Gold is the normal everyday easy to get. You can get gold by posting in forums, voting in polls, or playing games. Gaia Cash is different. You can get Gaia cash at your local store (I believe there is a page that tells you what store Gaia Cash is sold), or if you click on the tree that's bouncing you can get 1 Gaia Cash for watching a video.

Gaia Events: This is a big one here. Every year Gaia has events for each holiday. You just walked in on our Valentine day event. Events last either a week or two, to a few months. Summer events last longer than most, at least I think. Each event that goes on you can gain event items. How you can tell if it's a event item it will have "2k13 Example Item." marking the year the event happened.

You can also buy past event items, and items that you don't see in the shop on the marketplace. Plus on the marketplace you can add items to your wishlist that you wish to buy, or receive as a gift.

It all seems a lot right now but trust me you'll get use to it. If you have any questions at all feel free to PM me! Hope you enjoy your stay at Gaia!

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150
DylanRino
I made most of my early friends by joining a guild. Once in a guild, you are more likely to get one on one help from your guildmates and not just random chatter from people who may or may not care. smile

Loved Cutie-Pie

DylanRino

Welcome to Gaia if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
yum_pie wahmbulance Welcome to Gaia User Image yum_pizza
User Image

Shy Sweetheart

6,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
DylanRino

Feel free to add me, I've been here since 2007. I can show you around.

Smitten Loverboy

Nathaniel Rahl
DylanRino
I made most of my early friends by joining a guild. Once in a guild, you are more likely to get one on one help from your guildmates and not just random chatter from people who may or may not care. smile

Yes indeed, the guilds are not a bad place to start. I ended up in the guilds by accident and found a few that are geared specifically to welcoming noobies. Found a lot of helpful tips for getting around here. smile

juhaku's Spouse

Doting Gekko

10,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • PvP 200
DylanRino

Welcome, welcome! If you're looking for a good way to get some gold, I highly recommend playing Heralds of Chaos, since you can make up to 50K a day pretty easily. biggrin Hope you enjoy your stay!
welcome to gaia

Sweetheart

11,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
DylanRino

kindness is key on here smile

Tipsy Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tipsy 100
DylanRino

It's best to post in forums or go to towns to meet people

Shameless Exhibitionist

DylanRino

Welcome! Not really much I can do to show you around. :>

Want lots of talking and fast friends? Try the chatterbox.

Like roleplaying? Barton Town.

Need money? Go the the Aquarium forum and click the topics that say "Glowing Tank" or really just say glowing in general, and then look at the first post for a glowing aquarium, click it, and play Booty Grab.

Also, play Zomg. Just keep leveling until you hit about 5.0 (level) and then look for crews doing Papa Saw (The Saw Mill) for money.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff