Welcome to Gaia! ::

crying i'm new and i don't have and friends...hehe xd i'm crazy....oh well....if you like blink 182 u'll get along with me.i'mnot punk,or goth,or prep,or anything else.i am ME.got that?i'm ME.nothing else...just ME.i wear dark colors and make-up but that doesn't mean anything.well,LaTeRz!!
I'll be your friend, and I'm just me too
ill be your friend!!!! heart heart heart 3nodding
fire_demon_666
crying i'm new and i don't have and friends...hehe xd i'm crazy....oh well....if you like blink 182 u'll get along with me.i'mnot punk,or ,or prep,or anything else.i am ME.got that?i'm ME.nothing else...just ME.i wear dark colors and make-up but that doesn't mean anything.well,LaTeRz!!
just pm me if you want me to be your friend! i think ill get a long with ya find!
Christina_Moonstar
fire_demon_666
crying i'm new and i don't have and friends...hehe xd i'm crazy....oh well....if you like blink 182 u'll get along with me.i'mnot punk,or ,or prep,or anything else.i am ME.got that?i'm ME.nothing else...just ME.i wear dark colors and make-up but that doesn't mean anything.well,LaTeRz!!
just pm me if you want me to be your friend! i think ill get a long with ya find!

i like blink 182
anyway...same here. pm me to anyone who wants to be my friend. 3nodding im really new biggrin gtg bye
domokun u guys rock.anyone like story of the year?my chemical romance?pm me cause i need friends...... xd
hello^^
I'll be ur friend!
just pm me!
okey dokey?
biggrin mrgreen
fire_demon_666
domokun u guys rock.anyone like story of the year?my chemical romance?pm me cause i need friends...... xd
Satsuki...needs friends now?....Satsuki the lonely...I see.....Well Im afraid you wont find real friendship here in this world they call Gaia.....But If you seek me out...You will have true friendship.
The Thirteenth Head of the Sumaragi Clan,
Subaru Sumaragi
welcome to gaia! 3nodding whee whee whee i'm hyper, can ya tell?
fire_demon_666

yea they are the best!
Zukari
fire_demon_666

yea they are the best!

not the best, BUT STILL GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd whee whee whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas