Mmm sounds good, i remember marie calendars used to sell good cream pies

High-functioning Genius

10,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Malshot
GreenTeaOverdrive
Like most who take time off from gaia, I've returned yet again to start over. a lot has changed and so have I and right now I'm just looking for interesting, cooky, people to befriend converse and play games with weather they be on here or something else. So yeah for starters I like pie, do you like pie? and if so what kind of pie? I like chary and granny smith apple pie. and cheesecake.....thats not pie but I do love me some cheesecake heart

Welcome back smile I've just come back as well ! I like corn pies and love cheesecakes biggrin

Thank you hun but whats corn pies? Ive never heard of corn pies before?

High-functioning Genius

10,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Khrisseh
Welcome back! I'm kinda new myself, just had friends give me things they don't use but things are so pricy. I kinda regret not playing way back when then just last year ;w;'

I know, (old transition here) Back in my day 1 million was something to be in awe about. You'd be lucky to even have up to a million but then everything changed when the inflation invaded. which sucks to especially with new members who've never tried Gaia and would love to give it a try for the first time. but over all welcome to you to onto gaia and its good you have friends to help you out too. smile

High-functioning Genius

10,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Fevure
hello whee whee

Hello sweatie, your avatars very adorable 4laugh
GreenTeaOverdrive
Malshot
GreenTeaOverdrive
Like most who take time off from gaia, I've returned yet again to start over. a lot has changed and so have I and right now I'm just looking for interesting, cooky, people to befriend converse and play games with weather they be on here or something else. So yeah for starters I like pie, do you like pie? and if so what kind of pie? I like chary and granny smith apple pie. and cheesecake.....thats not pie but I do love me some cheesecake heart

Welcome back smile I've just come back as well ! I like corn pies and love cheesecakes biggrin

Pies made with corn :3

High-functioning Genius

10,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cool Cat 500
HM04
GreenTeaOverdrive

I've had sleep problems for like 6 years now but idk I learned to live with it it's not too big of a deal
my cat keeps me company sometimes. Too bad I'm alergic to her LOL

wow don't tell me you've actually managed to hit an arcade cabinate with a puck...
...have you?

I love my cats to snuggle up next to them, on a cold lazy day and hearing them pur is nothing but bliss. The Bf gets jelly though XD

Yes...Yes I have...but it wasn't my fault! we were down (btw I live close to the ocean as well) would head down to the tin canery wharf and play in the arcade and we weould be in drive to win until i hit the puck hard and it hit his knob thing and it bounced off the table then flew and hit the next person playing a tekken arcade machine and scared him to death...we apologized of course but he stopped playing after that....eheh sweatdrop

High-functioning Genius

10,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Malshot
GreenTeaOverdrive
Malshot
GreenTeaOverdrive

Pies made with corn :3

Haha I had a feeling your answer would be that. Ive never tried them before I must see if any shops sell corn pies >.>

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
GreenTeaOverdrive
MonkeyandFishyforever4
GreenTeaOverdrive
MonkeyandFishyforever4
GreenTeaOverdrive
MonkeyandFishyforever4
hiya,welcome back to gaia biggrin

Thank you very much

ur welcome heart

So how are things with you girly smile

fine,u

I'm doing pretty good sipping some nice chamomile and watching some youtube.
How was your day today?

it was fine,shoveld snow and slush, took a nap then was mostly on the computer the rest of the day

High-functioning Genius

10,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cool Cat 500
MonkeyandFishyforever4

it was fine,shoveld snow and slush, took a nap then was mostly on the computer the rest of the day

Oh where are you from? I can guess your east coast.

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
GreenTeaOverdrive
MonkeyandFishyforever4

Pennsylvania,u

High-functioning Genius

10,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cool Cat 500
MonkeyandFishyforever4
GreenTeaOverdrive
MonkeyandFishyforever4

Pennsylvania,u

Oh I see how bad is the snow? So far I just see mountains of towns burred, I'm west coast Cali.

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
GreenTeaOverdrive
MonkeyandFishyforever4
GreenTeaOverdrive
MonkeyandFishyforever4

Pennsylvania,u

Oh I see how bad is the snow? So far I just see mountains of towns burred, I'm west coast Cali.

its not that bad as it was last yr but its really cold and windy

High-functioning Genius

10,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cool Cat 500
MonkeyandFishyforever4
GreenTeaOverdrive
MonkeyandFishyforever4
GreenTeaOverdrive
MonkeyandFishyforever4

Pennsylvania,u

Well thats good, atleast your warm now. It gets pretty cold here I'm near the ocean so we constantly get wind and fog. this morning was rather chilly (considering i tend to walk barefoot and the floor was ice cold)

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
GreenTeaOverdrive
MonkeyandFishyforever4
GreenTeaOverdrive
MonkeyandFishyforever4
GreenTeaOverdrive
MonkeyandFishyforever4

Pennsylvania,u

Well thats good, atleast your warm now. It gets pretty cold here I'm near the ocean so we constantly get wind and fog. this morning was rather chilly (considering i tend to walk barefoot and the floor was ice cold)

this week won't be as bad,as it was last week,the highs barley got to 20 degrees

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff