Welcome to Gaia! ::

This looks like a pretty cool site smile Thought I'd introduce myself, I am Mary, 16. Love music, art, drama, writing, lots of stuff smile 4laugh introduce yourself to me? x
allmothermary
This looks like a pretty cool site smile Thought I'd introduce myself, I am Mary, 16. Love music, art, drama, writing, lots of stuff smile 4laugh introduce yourself to me? x

Welcome to Gaia. Call me Dizzy. Everyone else, even my own family, does. I am of age, and I love music (Only some kinds, not all), art, and so on.
allmothermary

hi there, you seem really nice and we're both new so we should be best mates, yeah? Sounds like a plan to me(: xx

Interesting Conversationalist

7,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
allmothermary

Hi Mary and welcome to Gaia smile

Obsessive OTP

User Image
            Welcome to Gaia, Mary. I'm Kirb and I like writing (role playing in fact) as well. c:
hi there, you seem really nice and we're both new so we should be best mates, yeah? Sounds like a plan to me(: xx sure hehe, il add you razz

Tipsy Genius

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
allmothermary

Welcome to Gaia! Here, people call me Fate or D, but I go by anything really. I like drawing, reading, and sleeping XD

Sweet Nerd

10,950 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Nerd 50
allmothermary

hello there and welcome to gaia ^^ hope u make new friends.....
well u can call me mimi,miri or michi ^^ .....if u have some questions feel free to ask me ^^

Lonely Browser

8,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Welcome to Gaia! My nickname is Mina. I like to make new friends. Add me if you would like to.
Hi everyone!! I'm Ali well thats what my friends called me haha!! I'm new to this site and i would like to make some friends. Love to read,draw,write,and love anime, and love listening to music by heart! whee heart

Rainbow Unicorn

allmothermary
i'm jun,and boring. : P

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
Feel free to look at my profile wink . Welcome to gaia.
allmothermary

Super Bunny

28,325 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Awesome! Welcome to Gaia, hope you love it here biggrin
allmothermary

well 1st off your avi is very beatiful. My name is Hali Im gonna be 15 in 1 month I like music, playing drums, writing stories, harry potter, anime, my boyfriend, fourwheelers, and church 3nodding

Shameless Shopper

allmothermary

Hi Mary, I'm Lynn. I love The Walking Dead, Desperate Housewives, and anything Korean... 3nodding
Welcome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces