Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello. I don't really know what to put here. (^///^)
My name's Oursina and I'm new. I like writing, music, and cute stuff.
I'm trying to expand my social skills so I thought I try it here. Thank you.
-.x.- ♥ User Imagex♥ -.x.-
" I can`t protect you without a sword ,
I can`t embrace you with a sword ,
So tell me , what can I truly do ? "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι ωιsɧ тσ sρєαк

{ Hello Oursina ! Welcome to Gaia : ) , hope you enjoy it here~ }

αяє чσυ ℓιstєɳιɳɢ ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Just having you by my side ,
Just being able to see your face ,
Will cease all my pain and fears . "

Defensive Healer

31,225 Points
  • Power Converter 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Winter Guardian 250
Welcome to Gaia. ^^

Draconian Raider

26,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Welcome to Gaia!
>u < It's lots of fun here and there are forums for basically everything!
Hope you like it here! o uo
Hello and welcome
Thank you everyone and also to the anonymous benefactor. (^ _ ^)
Do you have any advice for a newbie? Or any tips for making friends?
Oursina

Welcome To Gaia Online Oursina!
Name's Alan smile Nice to meet you!
Message me sometime.

Wheezing Lunatic

Hello Oursina! Welcome to Gaia! : )

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Welcome to Gaia!
There's really bad inflation so I don't think you'll be able to get a lot of cute stuff, but it's easier to look nice for less gold if you're an animal because you don't need arm poses or special face expressions/hairs. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Phantom

Oursina

Welcome to Gaia..
It's nice to meet everyone. (^ _ ^)

Queen Pansexual
Welcome to Gaia!
There's really bad inflation so I don't think you'll be able to get a lot of cute stuff, but it's easier to look nice for less gold if you're an animal because you don't need arm poses or special face expressions/hairs. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Queen, I wish I knew what you were talking about. What is the inflation? I'm pretty new to this. Also, I think you may have misunderstood my words. I like cute things in general - kittens, teddy bears, cupcakes, etc. They distract me. ( >///< )

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Oursina

Hehe, well they have kitten items and other stuff like that here.

Inflation as in, the currency's value is lowered because there is more of it in circulation. Gaia keeps releasing items that give you billions of gold, which means that a decent item can be worth 25bil; something unimaginable or difficult for regular gaians to achieve when they don't pay rl money.
Queen Pansexual

Hehe, well they have kitten items and other stuff like that here.

Inflation as in, the currency's value is lowered because there is more of it in circulation. Gaia keeps releasing items that give you billions of gold, which means that a decent item can be worth 25bil; something unimaginable or difficult for regular gaians to achieve when they don't pay rl money.

Oh, you were talking about Gaia stuff. I was talking about cute things in real life. Sorry if I was confusing. ( ^ _ ^; )

It sounds like business to me. I think it's how they make a profit, but they shouldn't abuse the user base (if that's what you're saying). I'm okay with the stuff I have though. I'm here more for the game and making friends rather than the dressing up part.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Oursina

Ah, well a lot of people are here for those reasons. It's just that everyone still wants a cool avatar. Gaia is a business, definitely, but they've been in existence since 2006, y'know, and up until this year (I think) they've released items and done perfectly fine. They started adding gold-getting items which causes inflation, naturally, and despite several petitions and protests, they have not stopped...

Er, on to another subject. I think you should look into Guilds. People get in groups under one hobby or something they all have in common and that's what guilds are. If you wanna chat, find a hangout guild. Wanna role play/write? Find one of those guilds; we've got plenty of them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff