Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shia_825
im Getting bored on Gaia because all my friends arent on. Sooooo ill talk here forever. Well not forever but ya know what i mean.

We can be friends, right? biggrin
PainedExpressions
Shia_825
im Getting bored on Gaia because all my friends arent on. Sooooo ill talk here forever. Well not forever but ya know what i mean.

YEAH we can be friends. Shia loves making new friends.
Shia_825
PainedExpressions
Shia_825

So do I. Especially the nice people! What kind of things do you like?
PainedExpressions
Shia_825
PainedExpressions
Shia_825

Well i like all Chobits and almost every manga ive ever heard of. I like Boys and a few other things.
Shia_825
PainedExpressions
Shia_825
PainedExpressions
Shia_825

Well i like all Chobits and almost every manga ive ever heard of. I like Boys and a few other things.

Manga is fun but I haven't been reading it in awhile. What kind of music do you like if any?
PainedExpressions
Shia_825
PainedExpressions
Shia_825
PainedExpressions
Shia_825

Manga is fun but I haven't been reading it in awhile. What kind of music do you like if any?
Well I dont know if you know my fav. song its called If you come to me. I think you can see that i love the color orange. LOL. Do you know what FF8 is? its my fav. game

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff