Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is there any limit on the friends you can add?
Coz mine's acting a little weird and everytime i try to add someone new it just goes straight to friendslist.
TheDarx
Is there any limit on the friends you can add?
Coz mine's acting a little weird and everytime i try to add someone new it just goes straight to friendslist.
it is just the system they added fishing and everythig went to hell
is there any way to fix it?
Since i cant add some cool ppl...
I think there is a limit. My friend had to delete some of his friends so he could add new ones
did you check you pending friends list? maybe they haven't accepted yet. sorry if you already knew that. sweatdrop
yeah mine acted all funky too when the friendslists first came out. I don't know why it does that though sweatdrop
my friendslist is retarded -_-" its like making me more loner than i already am.
g-d only knows.

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
TheWolfMaiden
I think there is a limit. My friend had to delete some of his friends so he could add new ones
There is one. I've hit it and deleted people because of it. I want to say it's 99 or 100. Not entirely certain.

After that point you can still accept friendslist requests, but you cannot start them.
stare well it still doesnt work.... i currently only have 5 ppl who are in my friends list... and 4 ppl on my approval list... wich somehow cant be my friends(see first post)....
This happend to any other new ppls, or older ones?!
YO! Welcome welcome whee
how dare you say that.... i have over 100 post just to let you know.... but thanx anyways kid....
hi there does any one like my avi.
yodonggibgib
hi there does any one like my avi.

It suits you... green one...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items