Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zakami
i likke the pictures that are shown under your writting

Thanks! In case you want to know how to put stuff in your siggy I will tell you! ^_^ You click on "Profile" then yo will see in little print toward the upper part of the screen it will say "Edit Profile." Click on that and it will bring you to a place where you can fill in a whole bunch of info about you. It will have a space where you can put cool things!
welcome to gaia I will be your friend just pm me.
thank you angelic and fort
thehorseadmirer
Zakami

Thanks! In case you want to know how to put stuff in your siggy I will tell you! ^_^ You click on "Profile" then yo will see in little print toward the upper part of the screen it will say "Edit Profile." Click on that and it will bring you to a place where you can fill in a whole bunch of info about you. It will have a space where you can put cool things!

thanks again what would i do if i didnt meet you?
Knightsbane
welcome to gaia I will be your friend just pm me.

will do!
Zakami
thehorseadmirer
Zakami

*blushes* Thank you very much! ^_^
thehorseadmirer
Zakami
thehorseadmirer
Zakami

no prob!
Zakami
thehorseadmirer
Zakami
thehorseadmirer
Zakami

no prob!

Well, you need any other tips? You got any questions? I can help yo answer them!!! ^_^
thehorseadmirer
Zakami
thehorseadmirer
Zakami
thehorseadmirer
Zakami

no prob!

Well, you need any other tips? You got any questions? I can help yo answer them!!! ^_^

if i find any ill tell ya im promise!
Zakami
thehorseadmirer
Zakami
thehorseadmirer
Zakami
thehorseadmirer
Zakami

no prob!

if i find any ill tell ya im promise!

OK! ^_^ So, private message me whenever! I will try to answer as soon as I get the message!
kay i will do!
hey got question whats a bump?
if any 1 wants ta be my friend pm me please!
Zakami

A bump is simply the collection of the first letters of the phrase
Bring
Up
My
Post.

A post is a "thread," a new topic. Bumping it brings it back to the top of the forum. Tell me if I confused you.
Maelthra Fire
Zakami

A bump is simply the collection of the first letters of the phrase
Bring
Up
My
Post.

A post is a "thread," a new topic. Bumping it brings it back to the top of the forum. Tell me if I confused you.

no no i got it im a fast learner at time when im not at school

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces