Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! I'm Tracy and I need some friends!!!
hello tracy its nice to meet u
PM me any time u want
welcome to gaia. pm me if u want

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Welcome to Gaia. You'll make lots of friends. 3nodding
hey tracie I'm liz where bouts you from? pm me if u want
I'm me! And PM only if you really want to, I find I can make the tiniest little things stretch on and on until you feel like quitting everything you've ever wanted to do because everything I have to say is so boringly dull, and always seems to be some sorta run on sentance. sweatdrop
hello, hello tracy, well yeh if you want to talk just pm me
BlackRoseBud
I'm me! And PM only if you really want to, I find I can make the tiniest little things stretch on and on until you feel like quitting everything you've ever wanted to do because everything I have to say is so boringly dull, and always seems to be some sorta run on sentance. sweatdrop

haha d0od your like my sis
she goes on adn on and you cant argue against her
haha she'll make you quit
you peoples sweatdrop
azndorkiedork212
BlackRoseBud

you peoples sweatdrop

Heh... The people who go on and on always have the wierdest things to say. And yet, what we say is usually very random, and of course doesn't really have anything to do with what we were originally trying to say, and we often bring up points out of the blue and build on them, even though they were really pointless to start out with, and it always seems to lead to some other thing to talk about, even if the first thing we were talking about was the thing we ended up talking about anyway... It all just kinda fits together in some strange circle... sweatdrop
Welcome to Gaia. You'll make lots of friends. will u be my friend 4laugh will you
BlackRoseBud
azndorkiedork212
BlackRoseBud

you peoples sweatdrop

Heh... The people who go on and on always have the wierdest things to say. And yet, what we say is usually very random, and of course doesn't really have anything to do with what we were originally trying to say, and we often bring up points out of the blue and build on them, even though they were really pointless to start out with, and it always seems to lead to some other thing to talk about, even if the first thing we were talking about was the thing we ended up talking about anyway... It all just kinda fits together in some strange circle... sweatdrop

thats just like my sister
i just like being random and bringing up stuff out of no where
haha us weirdos
Welcome to gaia!I hope you like it here!Do you wanna be in a guild?Well if so this is the site:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pt=1096692539&p=190512780#190512780
i'll be your friend!!! xd
lol thank you people! PM me!
I will!PM me too!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out