Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello again Gaia, believe it or not I have been a member since 2005. Took a break/lost interest around 2012 or so and here recently decided to see how things have changed around here. Unfortunately my original account was deactivated so now I get to wait for who knows how long just to get back on it. Have to say not much has changed since I last played (not sure yet if thats all for the best though sweatdrop ). Anyways the BIGGEST difference is the marketplace prices now, HOLY COW things are so much more expensive. I remember buying my old avatar's prism butterfly mantilla wings for around 7,000 when I first started playing. Now they sell for 500,000,000 and that is cheap compared to all the other items I used to have on my avatar. Enough of that rant though, let me know what you guys think of gaia so far (new, old or returning). Also if you want check out my old profile Alley Cats.

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia biggrin
Welcome back. smile
Welcome Back! =)

IRL Explorer

10,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
chevy_girl134
Hello again Gaia, believe it or not I have been a member since 2005. Took a break/lost interest around 2012 or so and here recently decided to see how things have changed around here. Unfortunately my original account was deactivated so now I get to wait for who knows how long just to get back on it. Have to say not much has changed since I last played (not sure yet if thats all for the best though sweatdrop ). Anyways the BIGGEST difference is the marketplace prices now, HOLY COW things are so much more expensive. I remember buying my old avatar's prism butterfly mantilla wings for around 7,000 when I first started playing. Now they sell for 500,000,000 and that is cheap compared to all the other items I used to have on my avatar. Enough of that rant though, let me know what you guys think of gaia so far (new, old or returning). Also if you want check out my old profile Alley Cats.

Welcome! biggrin yum_hotdog

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Welcome back! While the marketplace prices (and even some new gold shop items prices) have skyrocketed, many of the people here are still wonderful. We're glad you're back!

Shy Bunny

chevy_girl134

Hello and welcome back!~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces