Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
XxKurotsukix
3nodding
Uhm.I'm new here..and bored. o.o;;
I'm XxKurotsukix.I love black and white.Oh,and yesterday the moon was weird,so that's how i came up with the username.Some of my friends joined gaia,so i joined too.They didn't invite me,though.I'm 18 years old..Geh.I'm already an old hag.My hobbies and interests are watching anime,Especially manga.I love Shoujo Mangas. My Favorite anime is Uta no Prince-sama.I heard there will be a season 2,so i'm very excited to see the Syo-kun and Masato! heart I also like k-pop.Super Junior and So Nyuh Shi Dae.I hope i can get along with you people. mrgreen

Welcome to Gaia

agnogenic's Wife

12,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
XxKurotsukix
3nodding
I'm XxKurotsukix.I love black and white.Oh,and yesterday the moon was weird,so that's how i came up with the username.Some of my friends joined gaia,so i joined too.They didn't invite me,though.I'm 18 years old..Geh.I'm already an old hag.My hobbies and interests are watching anime,Especially manga.I love Shoujo Mangas. My Favorite anime is Uta no Prince-sama.I heard there will be a season 2,so i'm very excited to see the Syo-kun and Masato! heart I also like k-pop.Super Junior and So Nyuh Shi Dae.I hope i can get along with you people. mrgreen

i'm sorry. not going to lie i didn't read this lol. try putting spaces after your periods and hard breaking (hitting enter) once in a while. block text is hard on the eyes. yes i'm complaining to a newb. trying to help you and everyone else.

Magical Shoujo

XxKurotsukix
3nodding

Welcome! Creative take on your name smile Gaia actually is one of the largest online anime hangouts so you're bound to find some anime fans right away. And don't worry about age; it's irrelevant. People don't always act their age I should know, I'm one of them So enjoy yourself and have fun!

Spiritual Treasure

14,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
XxKurotsukix
3nodding

Welcome to Gaia, deary, I'm sure you'll fit right in with all the rest of us ^^.........*whispers* most of us are insane btw, lol just kidding XD

Fashionable Dabbler

9,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Mark Twain 100
XxKurotsukix
3nodding

annyeong haseyo!
welcome to gaia^^
dont worry about the age everyone here is about ur age since we all joined as teens when gaia was still a baby on the internet world razz
im nineteen so ur not really old ;P
anyways have fun and hopefully u dont leave too soon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas