Welcome to Gaia! ::

3nodding
Uhm.I'm new here..and bored. o.o;;
I'm XxKurotsukix.I love black and white.Oh,and yesterday the moon was weird,so that's how i came up with the username.Some of my friends joined gaia,so i joined too.They didn't invite me,though.I'm 18 years old..Geh.I'm already an old hag.My hobbies and interests are watching anime,Especially manga.I love Shoujo Mangas. My Favorite anime is Uta no Prince-sama.I heard there will be a season 2,so i'm very excited to see the Syo-kun and Masato! heart I also like k-pop.Super Junior and So Nyuh Shi Dae.I hope i can get along with you people. mrgreen

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
XxKurotsukix
3nodding
I'm XxKurotsukix.I love black and white.Oh,and yesterday the moon was weird,so that's how i came up with the username.Some of my friends joined gaia,so i joined too.They didn't invite me,though.I'm 18 years old..Geh.I'm already an old hag.My hobbies and interests are watching anime,Especially manga.I love Shoujo Mangas. My Favorite anime is Uta no Prince-sama.I heard there will be a season 2,so i'm very excited to see the Syo-kun and Masato! heart I also like k-pop.Super Junior and So Nyuh Shi Dae.I hope i can get along with you people. mrgreen

Hehe you'll be fine do not worry hun :3

Familiar Member

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Welcome to Gaia. Nice to see new faces around.

~Rivers

Witty Consumer

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
XxKurotsukix
3nodding

hi

Friend

XxKurotsukix
3nodding

hai

Unbeatable Ladykiller

XxKurotsukix
3nodding

Hey there! Welcome to Gaia!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. c:
Also, don't worry about being an old hag. There are quite a few people (including me) who are older than that. xD

Fashionable Player

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
Welcome to Gaia. ^^;

The moon was weird yesterday?! -- Gah! I totally missed it. crying

Anyways..yeah..welcome. ;3;
XxKurotsukix
3nodding

Hello, I'm new too. 3nodding
Welcome to Gaia!

I so watched the Super Moon rise last night. biggrin

Lonely Raider

7,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
XxKurotsukix
3nodding
welcome to Gaia.

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
Welcome to gaia my dear smile

Conservative Hunter

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
XxKurotsukix
3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to gaia dear heart

Savage Hero

17,450 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
welcome to Gaia

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
welcome to gaia!

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
welcome to gaia!

Invisible Mage

20,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
XxKurotsukix
3nodding

It's nice to meet you. I watched Uta no Prince-sama, it was very good. Yay for k-pop/jrock, and all that other fun lovin' stuff <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games