Welcome to Gaia! ::

I told myself I wouldn't come back, but I've missed role playing and art freebies too much.

It's going to take a while for me to get back into the swing of things, heuh.

Feral Fatcat

11,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Overstocked 200
That was me about a year ago. This place has it's lures emotion_dowant

<3
Exotic Tea

It really does. I most likely won't even bother trying to keep up with items, though. The inflation is kinda spooky.

I do love your avatar, though. emotion_bigheart

Friend

So much art freebies though but so overwhelming cause there's so many people wanting art
Emma-Monroe
Exotic Tea

It really does. I most likely won't even bother trying to keep up with items, though. The inflation is kinda spooky.

Welcome back! :3

I just came back a few months ago and the inflation is nuts. It's very easy to make money quick, though. I just played a game and won some diamond snowflake charms and sold them for 3 billion gold in the marketplace in about 5 minutes time.

Also, trash and flowers that you can get by going to Gaia Towns are worth millions of gold too.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia smile

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia xd

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia xp

Bashful Fatcat

I went through the same thing. But this website is addicting lol so I had to come back.
ll Pocky ll

Thank you, everyone! <3

Is that so? Huh. Might have to make a trip to Towns, then. o:

Feral Fatcat

11,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Overstocked 200
Emma-Monroe
Exotic Tea

If you have the time, it'll be worth it! It's SO much easier to make gold now. Inflation may suck, but it's much easier to keep up with now then it was. Games and Towns is the best way to start making gold.

Best of luck and Thanks <33

Gracious Millionaire

9,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Emma-Monroe

I've lost track of how many times I told myself that. This place is just too addicting. Not sure how long you've been gone, but I'm sure quite a bit has changed for you. If you need any help feel free to add/message me. 3nodding
Thank you both~

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings and Salutations...

Welcome back to Gaia online. I hope you'll enjoy staying here and have fun with our fellow members smile

Newbie Noob

8,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
Emma-Monroe
I told myself I wouldn't come back, but I've missed role playing and art freebies too much.

It's going to take a while for me to get back into the swing of things, heuh.

I'm still struggling to get in the swing of things, And I've been back a few weeks. Totally understand what your saying. Welcome back! So many of us are coming back, and many of us have said we weren't going to come back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff