Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unicorn

OperaEnthusiast
pfft. don't listen to em, cb has plenty of nice people. you just have to ignore the assholes - which isn't hard to do considering you can tell who they are and can consequently stay away from them.

O.G. Phantom

OperaEnthusiast
Hello! I am new to Gaia Online! My first post was in the Chatterbox sweatdrop I love opera music hence my moniker. biggrin I really am bad at introducing myself so I think I'll check out the other forums.

Welcome to Gaia nub!
If you like playing video games an are into MMOs come join us in zOMG! its a easy and fun way to make gold!

Shy Cutie-Pie

Hello and welcome to Gaia ^^

Fashionable Shopper

6,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
OperaEnthusiast
Hello! I am new to Gaia Online! My first post was in the Chatterbox sweatdrop I love opera music hence my moniker. biggrin I really am bad at introducing myself so I think I'll check out the other forums.
welcome

Blessed Noob

11,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
OperaEnthusiast
Whats up?

Fashionable Fatcat

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
OperaEnthusiast
welcome! i hope you make some new friends and have fun here. 3nodding
So many nice people! Thanks for the welcomes! heart
OperaEnthusiast

welcome to gaia
welcome smile

Tricky Exhibitionist

11,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nerd 50
OperaEnthusiast

Welcome * U* I was kind of afraid of Chatterbox for a while, but you'll get used to it's... fast-pacedness.

Timid Darling

11,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Marathon 300
OperaEnthusiast
Hello to you as welll!

Fashionable Senshi

14,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
OperaEnthusiast
Youth, don't be defeated!ღ

Hi! I hope you love the site for many years to come!
Invincible Youth❣

Devoted Connoisseur

13,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Welcome! mrgreen

Intergalactic Bookworm

18,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50