Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Kitten

5,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hi I'm new here and I want to know how to enjoy in this place do you have any suggestions in what to do.

Angelic Entrepreneur

8,550 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Grim Tails
Hi I'm new here and I want to know how to enjoy in this place do you have any suggestions in what to do.

Well, first off, let me welcome you to Gaia, and its community, but as for what you can do, I would suggest changing your font color, so the rest of us can actually read what it is you're saying, without it burning our eyes. If you wish to keep the yellow, but make it so that it's not as horridly bright, I would suggest something more like this. If you like the code, I've given you it below, so you can put it in a place that you'll remember it, then use it as a post style. That being said though, I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay here. It really is a rather amusing place, once you get things working for you.

[color=#DAB417][/color]

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia smile

Greedy Genius

What I do for fun is post in the Chatterbox forum. You can post anything there. However, there can be some jerks there, so be wary. A better place is the Avatar Talk section. Everyone is nice there. You also don't have to talk about your avatar. You can talk about other people's avatars and help them.
Sorry for the long post, also, welcome to gaia (I should've said that at the beginning lol)

Wealthy Noob

6,400 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Grim Tails

Welcome. What are your intrests? If youre like me and enjoy working, try out buying and selling items in the market place (need to be 3 days old). Buy something, sell it for more, trade items, etc.

Quest for items you like.

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia xp

Roasai's Fangirl

Colorful Cottontail

19,000 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Grim Tails

User Image

Always Be True To Yourself

Welcome to Gaia! Well, there's awesome things going on right now since it's Christmas. Click the flying blue dragon and it will take you to this years Xmas Event! There are threads explaining what that entails- though you can always ask someone, everyone's pretty willing to help out. There's the CB (Chatterbox Forum, as suggested) or even the Roleplaying threads. Towns 1/2 are great places to hang out and meet new people too.

Hope you have fun here!

No Matter Who You Are

Popular Raider

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
welcome to gaia
if u need help with anything u can msg me or add me if u want lol
n i mainly hang around in the art or any kpop related threads xD

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome to gaia razz

Fuzzy Kitten

5,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Thanks for all the replies

Wheezing Werewolf

9,000 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Party Member 100
  • Hive Mind 200
emotion_bigvein Welcome to Gaia wahmbulance
User Image

Thieving Spirit

Mostly, just hang around the threads and chat with some interesting people, play some of the games, and sell or buy stuff on the Marketplace.

If you want a bit of help getting your gold up, and people to make conversation with, I suggest checking out the thread linked in my signature. You can win tons of stuff. 3nodding
Grim Tails

welcome. the games are really fun. but it's mostly fun to talk to people

Friendly Shade

Grim Tails

w e l c o m e

Anxious Informer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Grim Tails

Welcome to Gaia!

You joined at the right time! The Christmas event is going on and you can learn more at forums > Xmas 2014: Bitter Slumber and see the event page by clicking on that blue dragon at the top.

If you want to read the manga and learn about some of the non-playable characters (NPC) like those you see in the shops, go to world > manga

You can also go to world > towns or towns 2 and collect bugs and flowers and sell them on the marketplace for a lot of gold.

If you're not into selling stuff, you could always just play games, like Switchem (which is pretty much like Candy Crush).

These are just a few things you can do on Gaia. Have fun, and welcome again to the Gaia community!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff