Welcome to Gaia! ::

please do not bump. READ the rules and guidelines please.
the people are characters.. and not pets I don't wanna be a pet! *WOOF WOOF!* blaugh

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
rap8
bump
You were told not to bump, kindly respect the rules of the forum.

Minishops offer pets. They cost quite a bit of gold though. Check there for an idea of prices and graphics available.
Well , for some reason i thought there were pets , mayb your right unholy crying i just thought it would be so cool , if ....we...could ...have a dog crying

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Sorry ... gaia doesn't actually offer pets yet. You can dress your avatar up like a dog or a cat, but that's the closest it comes using Gaia-made stuff.

The minishop stuff is just pics that go in your signature. Some of them have statistics and can be trained and some can breed.
HAHAha i knew it! Thank you terradi for clearing that up! *dances around the room with joy) well , im out to get some money for my cute little werewolf dog.
you can buy a pet, but its justan image with information like name and gender, you might find one at a minishop. Its easy to make your own too.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY DOGGY!!!! sheesh....o well , gaia needs pets .....Im telling you. Would be so cool........ crying
There are no 'pets' parse. They aren't Official Gaian items, they are things you purchase from other members of the site. My signature (i made it) is a good idea of the "pets" people have on Gaia. If you get one made by someone who is good and puts in effort, your pet will grow over time, its mood will change, it will do different things etc. Pets tend to be atleast around 400 gold, but they tend to be quite pricey.
some people go to the minishop forum to by little pictures of animals and put them in their sig. Some of them you can even feed and play with by clicking on it biggrin Their not official, It's just by individual people that put time into making them. You can try there. They are fairly cheap...usually stare
Do they have a werewolf suit or something? That keeps pondering in my mind.
if some sees your profile, is that including the pet

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Kurakino
if some sees your profile, is that including the pet
Your profile shows your signature, so the pet would show up there.

No werewolf suit .. at least, not yet. Just the mask and the tail.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff