Welcome to Gaia! ::

hello everyone~!

i am new to Gaia Online. my name is unimportant, but if one feels the need to address me - they may call me Ms Alien (or Alien, if formality doesn't strike your fancy)

i am here to maybe make friends question but definitely to be The Cutest Girl I Have Ever Seen by way of my avatar~! heart

as for personal details, i keep and breed crested geckos and have an affinity for all reptiles and dogs. i knit and create art through many mediums: drawing, painting, using a Wacom tablet. my favorite foods are ice cream, cheesecake, sushi, and pho~! currently my favorite manga is Oyasumi Punpun ( crying ) and my favorite anime is Mawaru Penguindrum (perhaps tied with Fate Stay/Night?). i'm watching Mirai Nikki and Clannad right now. but i am getting ahead of myself with the things that i love~!

if you're reading this, i'd love if you introduced yourself as well - what's your favorite food? your favorite animal? your favorite animu? what do you do? i am looking forward to meeting and befriending you 3nodding

Lionheart

welcome to gaia.

Prolific Alchemist

35,875 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
alienrebirth
hello everyone~!

i am new to Gaia Online. my name is unimportant, but if one feels the need to address me - they may call me Ms Alien (or Alien, if formality doesn't strike your fancy)

i am here to maybe make friends question but definitely to be The Cutest Girl I Have Ever Seen by way of my avatar~! heart

as for personal details, i keep and breed crested geckos and have an affinity for all reptiles and dogs. i knit and create art through many mediums: drawing, painting, using a Wacom tablet. my favorite foods are ice cream, cheesecake, sushi, and pho~! currently my favorite manga is Oyasumi Punpun ( crying ) and my favorite anime is Mawaru Penguindrum (perhaps tied with Fate Stay/Night?). i'm watching Mirai Nikki and Clannad right now. but i am getting ahead of myself with the things that i love~!

if you're reading this, i'd love if you introduced yourself as well - what's your favorite food? your favorite animal? your favorite animu? what do you do? i am looking forward to meeting and befriending you 3nodding

Hi! I suppose you could address me as Narcissa. I've been on Gaia since 2010. I love music and I sang in my high school choir. My favorite food is pasta. Any kind of pasta. I'm currently a college student that switched majors. I'll send you a friend request and if you have any questions as you go along you can message me. If you're wondering about my avatar I'm working on an achievement.

Aged Rabbit

11,250 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
alienrebirth
Let's see, Favorite Food: Chicken Tetrazini.
Favorite Animal: Dog (although the rabbit is my spirit animal)
Favorite Anime: Baccano
What I do: I'm an art student, focusing on illustration

Vanamari's Wife

Lonely Unicorn

Hello! Welcome to gaia 3nodding The most addictive place on the internet xp
I'll introduce myself as you asked(: ! My favourite food is Chili or Lasagna, my favourite animal is the wolf, favourite anime so far would have to be Chobits 4laugh , and I am a student. I Hope you enjoy your stay on Gaia ! mrgreen

I saeran I's Princess

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

alienrebirth
hello everyone~!

welcome to gaia! reptiles are very important and i love them a lot razz feel free to browse the forums for likeminded individuals or check towns/rallies to meet new people!

Seeker

alienrebirth
hello everyone~!

welcome to gaia

Demigod

alienrebirth
hello everyone~!

Welcome to Gaia! gaia_diamond

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia xp

Time-traveling Gaian

Hello blaugh

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome to gaia smile

Tipsy Genius

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
alienrebirth
hello everyone~!

Welcome, Ms. Alien! My favorite anime is probably Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, and recently I watched one called Alien Nine. Pretty short and kinda creepy, but your username reminded me of it. (: Anyway, hope you enjoy yourself here!

sup-qt's Waifu

Big Baby

32,075 Points
  • Candied Crew 500
  • Candygloss Forever 500
  • I Really Like Shiny Things 500
alienrebirth
hello everyone~!

Welcome to Gaia! ^___^

Anxious Nymph

11,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
alienrebirth
hello everyone~!

Welcome to Gaia, doll face.
I'm Ripley, I love curried sausages and smoked salmon nori. My favourite animal is a cat. And I'm not sure on the animu. Oop.
I work in aged care.

3nodding

Time-traveling Unicorn

9,750 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
hi! I'm new too ;D I hope we can be friends perhaps :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff