Leeabell

will do ^^
so how are you tonight?/day , morning lol . its evening for me

♛ I am the one and only BBNSZT

ah, yeah same here haha.

actually really busy lol
            but just procrastinating

you?
i'm procrastinating as well. i got to design a space. whether it be a room, garden etc for an assignment and build it 3d. im watching heroes on netflix instead ...
Leeabell
Prog Drummer
Leeabell
Prog Drummer
Hey welcome to gaia! I tried to learn how to snowboard once and failed. I out grew my board before I could try again. Kinda miss it sometimes lol.

Thanks. So did I! I tried to learn back on a school trip. I Fractured my wrist in the lesson i couldn't even get down the hill once fully lol. i bought a board a few years ago but i have yet to buy the bindings and boots and all that so it just sits in my room razz

Ouch that sounds painful. I broke my arm once but a join seems worse. I had my board for a few years with everything but never used it and so failed.

it wasn't too bad. i got out of chores, had people writing for me in school all while playing guitar hero when i wasn't suppose to . xd was there not enough so or just too cold?

Lol I know how that is. I was playing foosball with my broken arm. I live in the north actually so there's always snow and cold. Just never went anywhere to snowboard. That involves going outside and being in the sunlight... rofl
Prog Drummer

with all that snow and cold i can see why you wouldn't want to go outside. How north are you ? Canada?
Leeabell
Prog Drummer

with all that snow and cold i can see why you wouldn't want to go outside. How north are you ? Canada?

Lol pretty much. I'm in MN. How about you?
Prog Drummer
Leeabell
Prog Drummer

Canada - ON

Devoted Seraph

16,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Team Edward 100
Leeabell
Hello. I'm Katie, and i am new to gaia. I love drawing, hanging out with friends, reading, and would love how to learn how to snowboard one day.

♫ Dream as if you will live forever♪

Hello and welcome to Gaia!

♪ And live as if you'll die today ♫
qianaru

i finally got my trading pass biggrin

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
Leeabell
Hello. I'm Katie, and i am new to gaia. I love drawing, hanging out with friends, reading, and would love how to learn how to snowboard one day.

hi,welcome to gaia smile

Versatile Hunter

13,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
Leeabell
Prog Drummer
Leeabell
Prog Drummer

Canada - ON

Oh you win xd I can't complain about snow and cold with you lol. You probably have a good opportunity to snowboard then. MN is too flat so you gotta pretty much go to special places if you want a decent hill.

Anxious Citizen

10,550 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Leeabell

Welcome to Gaia, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Kawaii Lunatic

Welcome to Gaia!~ c:

Monarx's Wife

Bashful Waffles

Hello, welcome to Gaia! n.n
Welcome to Gaia! emotion_c8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers