Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alexilly's Rival

Fluffy Warlord

Akira-chan5
XD I can understand. This does seem like a great place to escape from reality.

Is there any forum in particular that you might recommend?

A really great one, I should be writing an essay due about two hours from now but look at me lol
Procrastinating at it's finest B)

Hmm, I usually stalk around in the achievements and charity forums~ the people are pretty nice there 3nodding

I like you new avi btw~ the color works really well c:

Invisible Nymph

Akira-chan5
Hi everyone! I'm Akira. You can call me Aki or Aki-chan though. I hope I can make a lot of friends here. yum_puddi

welcome to gaia~

Invisible Nymph

Akira-chan5
Hi everyone! I'm Akira. You can call me Aki or Aki-chan though. I hope I can make a lot of friends here. yum_puddi

welcome to gaia~

Newbie Noob

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
cluelesscreature

A really great one, I should be writing an essay due about two hours from now but look at me lol
Procrastinating at it's finest B)

Hmm, I usually stalk around in the achievements and charity forums~ the people are pretty nice there 3nodding

I like you new avi btw~ the color works really well c:

I hope you got your essay finished. ^_^

I was checking out the charity forum last night. Everyone did seem really nice there. Of course, everyone I've talked to so far have been very nice. heart

Thank you! Green, black, and purple are my favorite colors. Just haven't found anything purple I like yet. cat_whee

Newbie Noob

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Rain Tie
Akira-chan5

Hello. ^_^

Newbie Noob

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
VIXENVY
welcome to gaia~

Thank you! yum_puddi

Alexilly's Rival

Fluffy Warlord

Akira-chan5
I hope you got your essay finished. ^_^

I was checking out the charity forum last night. Everyone did seem really nice there. Of course, everyone I've talked to so far have been very nice. heart

Thank you! Green, black, and purple are my favorite colors. Just haven't found anything purple I like yet. cat_whee

Finished it right in time emotion_yatta

All the good people flocks in that forum~ 3nodding
The funny ones are in the chatterbox but so are the mean ones . ^.

There're lots of purple items in the market, I'm sure you'll find some to quest for pretty soon. Purple's one of the cheaper color too so it'll be much easier to make an avi with~ . u.

Newbie Noob

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
cluelesscreature

Finished it right in time emotion_yatta

All the good people flocks in that forum~ 3nodding
The funny ones are in the chatterbox but so are the mean ones . ^.

There're lots of purple items in the market, I'm sure you'll find some to quest for pretty soon. Purple's one of the cheaper color too so it'll be much easier to make an avi with~ . u.

Oh good! ^__^

I think I'll stick to the charity forums and stuff then. I like talking to nice people.

I can't wait until I can use the market! So excited! I even tried out tektek and made an avi I'd like to start working on. I was told it was still being worked on or something and I noticed it was really slow and glitchy. But I worked around it and made something I like. I think I'm gonna try and put it in my signature so I'll remember what items I need and stuff.

Do you use tektek to make avis? It was pretty fun despite the slowness. (But that also might be my laptop. it hates me.) cat_sweatdrop

Alexilly's Rival

Fluffy Warlord

Akira-chan5
Oh good! ^__^

I think I'll stick to the charity forums and stuff then. I like talking to nice people.

I can't wait until I can use the market! So excited! I even tried out tektek and made an avi I'd like to start working on. I was told it was still being worked on or something and I noticed it was really slow and glitchy. But I worked around it and made something I like. I think I'm gonna try and put it in my signature so I'll remember what items I need and stuff.

Do you use tektek to make avis? It was pretty fun despite the slowness. (But that also might be my laptop. it hates me.) cat_sweatdrop

Oooh cute dream avi~! I love the way you incorporated one of the default mouths, and those gold shop items~ 3nodding
Most people never considers them, they just throw their most expensive items together into one big pile to make an avi xd

I love tekteking, but the site's too laggy for me atm so I'm sticking to the gaian dressing room for now > <;
Waiting an hour for the skin to load is too much for me lol

Newbie Noob

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
cluelesscreature
Oooh cute dream avi~! I love the way you incorporated one of the default mouths, and those gold shop items~ 3nodding
Most people never considers them, they just throw their most expensive items together into one big pile to make an avi xd

I love tekteking, but the site's too laggy for me atm so I'm sticking to the gaian dressing room for now > <;
Waiting an hour for the skin to load is too much for me lol

Thank you! I really do love a lot of the items in the gold shop. There's a lot of variety. ^_^ I don't know why people would want to skip over them.

It was really super slow. I don't blame you for not wanting to use it.

Alexilly's Rival

Fluffy Warlord

Akira-chan5
Thank you! I really do love a lot of the items in the gold shop. There's a lot of variety. ^_^ I don't know why people would want to skip over them.

It was really super slow. I don't blame you for not wanting to use it.

It's probably because the gold shop items are cheap, so no bragging right emotion_drool

When dernier cri was first released, 10mils can get you pretty much anything (it was the equivalent of about 10k gc). Those DC items were really expensive xD
Then suddenly you can see people wearing DC items everywhere ninja

I hope tektek will get back on it's feet soon, I miss tekteking . ^.

Widow

Unidentified Marshmallow

Akira-chan5

w e l c o m e

Supreme Demigod

12,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Akira-chan5

Welcome! 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces