Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Nymph

Hi. call me chibi. I like anime, writing, music, and talk to people. smile I just found gaia today. It seems like a fun site but everything is so expensive??

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia biggrin

Divine Nymph

YunJaeforeverlove4

Thank you. smile

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
JadeofSpadez
YunJaeforeverlove4

Thank you. smile

ur welcome heart

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
JadeofSpadez
Hi. My name is Jade. I like anime, writing, music, and talk to people. smile I just found gaia today. It seems like a fun site but everything is so expensive??

User Image

User ImageWelcome!~ It's a bit hard to explain why it's all so expensive now. sweatdrop It's mainly because Gaia started leaning heavily on real money.User Image

User Image

Divine Nymph

Samhain Halloween
JadeofSpadez
Hi. My name is Jade. I like anime, writing, music, and talk to people. smile I just found gaia today. It seems like a fun site but everything is so expensive??

User Image

User ImageWelcome!~ It's a bit hard to explain why it's all so expensive now. sweatdrop It's mainly because Gaia started leaning heavily on real money.User Image

User Image

Thank you! Oh like real money? That sucks

Divine Nymph

YunJaeforeverlove4
JadeofSpadez
YunJaeforeverlove4

Thank you. smile

ur welcome heart

Thank you so much for the gift!

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
JadeofSpadez
Samhain Halloween
JadeofSpadez

User Image

User Image

User Image

User ImageYou're very welcome. ^u^ Yes, it does suck. I only have stuff on here cuz when I was a teen, my family sometimes bought me stuff on here or my ex did back when he was my boyfriend and living with me. Now, I sneak using some of my college grant money here and there. >w> <w<User Image

User Image

Divine Nymph

Samhain Halloween
JadeofSpadez
Samhain Halloween
JadeofSpadez

User Image

User Image

User Image

User ImageYou're very welcome. ^u^ Yes, it does suck. I only have stuff on here cuz when I was a teen, my family sometimes bought me stuff on here or my ex did back when he was my boyfriend and living with me. Now, I sneak using some of my college grant money here and there. >w> <w<User Image

Haha Well your very lucky they bought you stuff. I dont think I would be able to spend money on here crying But hopefully I can save up for stuff then. It dosent seem like you make much money though.

Fashionable Explorer

17,665 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
JadeofSpadez

gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright
Hey~ welcome! ^^
Everything is expensive! but theres a charity section. if you go there, look around people will help out~

Divine Nymph

Kkot_Hyanggi
JadeofSpadez

Hey~ welcome! ^^
Everything is expensive! but theres a charity section. if you go there, look around people will help out~

Thank you! I will be sure to check out the charitys.
Also thank you so much for the gift!

Fashionable Explorer

17,665 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
JadeofSpadez
Kkot_Hyanggi
JadeofSpadez

Hey~ welcome! ^^

Thank you! I will be sure to check out the charitys.
Also thank you so much for the gift!

You're very welcome! biggrin
Im glad you like it~ hope you enjoy gaia~ ^^
"So, I'm a bit batty....

I hard some people say it's because of the inflation caused by something called Flynn's Booty.

...it doesn't mean I'm crazy."
"So, I'm a bit batty....

Oh and welcome to Gaia. I'm new here too. heart

...it doesn't mean I'm crazy."
Welcome to Gaia!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items