Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Glitch

StaryCitrus

welcome ! i like your username. i happen to be a fellow citrus as well ~

Invisible Fatcat

Welcome to the Guild c:
You should join a guild! (helps you meet a group of friendly people and gives you people you can talk with)
and play booty grab it is a very easy way to make gold!

lnk Weaver's Wife

Rainbow Lunatic

StaryCitrus
Hi, everyone reading this. smile I'm new to gaia (obviously) so I was wondering if anyone could give me some words of advice on how to start on the right foot or just some words of welcome? So, that's it! Bye! 3nodding (feel free to add me)
~StaryCitrus
User Image

Welcome to Gaia. It's a great place to be.
Words of advice I can give you is, no matter what, if you get someone who sends you a PM and demands your password saying they're the Admin, don't do it. It's a scam.
Um. . . Try to have fun! ^_^

Clean Receiver

4,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
im new too so add me mrgreen

Shy Junior

Hiya and welcome to Gaia ^^
Hope you'll enjoy your stay here. c:

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Vicious Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Person of Interest 200
StaryCitrus
Hi, everyone reading this. smile I'm new to gaia (obviously) so I was wondering if anyone could give me some words of advice on how to start on the right foot or just some words of welcome? So, that's it! Bye! 3nodding (feel free to add me)
~StaryCitrus
Welcome to gaia and hope you like it ^ ^
add me please
StaryCitrus
~StaryCitrus
im also new do you play monster galaxy?

Obsessive Informer

16,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
StaryCitrus
~StaryCitrus

Welcome to gaia!

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Friendly Friend

much love good luck heart

Dapper Citizen

7,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
StaryCitrus
~StaryCitrus

i'm new too so i added ya smile

Devout Deadeye

12,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
StaryCitrus
~StaryCitrus
Try doing zOMG! it's a really great game.

Wheezing Gekko

StaryCitrus
~StaryCitrus

Welcome to Gaia!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas