Welcome to Gaia! ::

hey! i registered actually yesterday, but had some problems getting the character. but now she looks like how i wanted, except for the begger clothing but that'll change soon cuz i'll get lots of money! 3nodding

so can anyone tip me on how to make lots of money? and tell me how i can post pictures in the art section forum? i want to post stuff, but i don't know how... hehheeh
u can fo 2 forums and chat on chatterbox or do stuff like go around (?). thats how i got my money! if ya want friendz pm me! biggrin
welcome!
you can make money by posting a lot and catching fish!
well u do anything but if u reply to polls then u get alot
xlory
hey! i registered actually yesterday, but had some problems getting the character. but now she looks like how i wanted, except for the begger clothing but that'll change soon cuz i'll get lots of money! 3nodding

so can anyone tip me on how to make lots of money? and tell me how i can post pictures in the art section forum? i want to post stuff, but i don't know how... hehheeh

if u want lots of mony do a lot of polls
post lots of topics and loging in and out gets you some money!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi!I'm new here too.PM me and I'll help with everything on this site!lol heart
well I'd compliment ur avatar if I could see it sweatdrop , but anyways a good way to make gold is by pm people wink
Welcome to Gaia! I hope you like it as much as I do. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me! biggrin Have fun in Gaia!
Post lots and then you'll get money.
sweetgirlie
welcome!
you can make money by posting a lot and catching fish!

about fishing, which rod and bait is the best, and any tip on fishing?

i was fishing, and i got lots of cans. hehehhhe. and at the facilty pool, fishing was pretty hard. x_x
hey i like your avatar it looks kool feel free to pm me i like to rp so if u want i can send u place where we pm lol in the behalf og gaians we welcome you lol ok bye
hey i like your avatar it looks kool feel free to pm me i like to rp so if u want i can send u place where we pm lol in the behalf og gaians we welcome you lol ok bye
...Welcome to Gaia heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces