Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Member

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Member 100
hello...i"m RayRayArt.and um..i"m kinda knew here....(this real me..to be honest 3nodding ) i um...watch alot of barbie movies..i"m um...childish.u know like play around ....i"m very helpful and caring...and would love to help the poor ones...and i love babies and i was just wandering if anyone is kinda like me or like me sweatdrop

Unleashed Duelist

18,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
RayRayArt
hello...i"m RayRayArt.and um..i"m kinda knew here....(this real me..to be honest 3nodding ) i um...watch alot of barbie movies..i"m um...childish.u know like play around ....i"m very helpful and caring...and would love to help the poor ones...and i love babies and i was just wandering if anyone is kinda like me or like me sweatdrop

sup... welcome to gaia

Newbie Member

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Member 100
Loner Neko
RayRayArt

sup... welcome to gaia
ty ..cool ava

Newbie Member

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Member 100
RayRayArt
Loner Neko
RayRayArt

sup... welcome to gaia
ty nun much really ..cool ava

Unleashed Duelist

18,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
RayRayArt
Loner Neko
RayRayArt

sup... welcome to gaia
ty ..cool ava

thank you miss

Newbie Member

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Member 100
Loner Neko
RayRayArt
Loner Neko
RayRayArt

sup... welcome to gaia
ty ..cool ava

thank you miss
mrgreen ur welcome

Silent Warrior

24,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
RayRayArt

Welcome to Gaia!! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Newbie Member

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Member 100
Deruku Razhar
RayRayArt

Welcome to Gaia!! I hope you enjoy your stay!
aww ty ...cool ava

Secret Kirari's Princess

Romantic Bard

22,300 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
RayRayArt
Welcome to Gaia darling! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Shy Nymph

RayRayArt

Welcome to Gaia! Hope you like it here!

Dapper Phantom

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
RayRayArt
Welcome
RayRayArt

Welcome to Gaia biggrin
RayRayArt

welcome to gaia also nice avi
Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Newbie Member

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Member 100
Green Tea Chi
Welcome to Gaia! biggrin
thankyou mrgreen mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit