Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
sage_medli
Hi hi all! biggrin

welcome to gaia smile
thanks! biggrin how do I change my clothes? I'm stuck and my aunty isn't responding to my texts

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
sage_medli
thanks! biggrin how do I change my clothes? I'm stuck and my aunty isn't responding to my texts

ur welcome and just go to my gaia and click on avatar,and to talk to someone quote them heart
K-poplover44
sage_medli

ur welcome and just go to my gaia and click on avatar,and to talk to someone quote them heart

Oh! I see! thanks smile lol and I mean she's not responding to her phone texts. she helped me get set up on this site and then ran off to do some errands. I wanted to figure it out before I had to go to work. smile Thank you!!

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
sage_medli
K-poplover44
sage_medli

Oh! I see! thanks smile lol and I mean she's not responding to her phone texts. she helped me get set up on this site and then ran off to do some errands. I wanted to figure it out before I had to go to work. smile Thank you!!

ur welcome and enjoy the gifts i sent u heart
K-poplover44
sage_medli
K-poplover44
sage_medli

I just put on the dress!! Thank you so much! smile Green is my favorite color!

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
sage_medli
K-poplover44
sage_medli
K-poplover44
sage_medli

I just put on the dress!! Thank you so much! smile Green is my favorite color!

ur welcome and awesome heart

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome to gaia xd

Fashionable Bibliophile

10,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Megathread 100
sage_medli
Hi hi all! biggrin

Hello!

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia xp

Beloved Wolf

10,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Befriended 100
sage_medli
Hi hi all! biggrin

Hello!! Welcome to Gaia!! heart

Fuzzy Strawberry

13,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
sage_medli
Hi hi all! biggrin

Welcome to gaia! I run a charity for new members to get free outfit and participate in some fun contests. As well as get some advice on how to make gold and do other things on this site =) Currently we have a contest going to win 1 billion gold! Click the pic to get to the thread =)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff