Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello!

This site looks like fun but a bit confusing. I would really enjoy having you as friends and getting any help with navigating Gaia that I can. I have been to the shops, my profile, and the closet where I've changed into my new clothes. I've seen some avators that are really cool and hope to be one of them one day. Have a great day everyone and thanks for any help. 3nodding
Love these emotes. heart heart heart
I am new as well, I just joined 2 days ago!
Word of warning, I noticed that this site is very addicting @o@

Dapper Friend

Welcome to Gaia! ^u^ Word of advice: Never give out your password to anyone and I mean anyone. People often pose as admins to get you to spill your password information by threatening to ban your account or what not. Ignore it. Admins never ask for passwords. You can earn gold by playing games like zomg and Booty Grab (easiest place to find it would be in the Aquarium forums. Just click on thread and skim through the posts. Sometimes Aquariums will have the words Booty Grab on it. Click to play). Posting in forums is another great way to earn gold. Some games offer tickets, which can be used like gold in the shop Prize and Joy. Tickets are earned through games like Tiles, Blackjack and slots. Hope that helped. XD

IRL Conventioneer

25,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
vicisme
Hello!

This site looks like fun but a bit confusing. I would really enjoy having you as friends and getting any help with navigating Gaia that I can. I have been to the shops, my profile, and the closet where I've changed into my new clothes. I've seen some avators that are really cool and hope to be one of them one day. Have a great day everyone and thanks for any help. 3nodding

Welcome to Gaia! They really do have a lot of fun emotes to use. *grin* yum_bacon

Keep track of things that you like in shops and on other avatars and such by adding them to your wishlist. (Also provides a quick and easy guide for people who want to donate, or charities and such if you go that route.) There are also a lot of charities and such that are great for helping new people out.

The games are a lot of fun, and you can make a decent bit of gold fishing, if you like that kind of game. smile

Unholy Fairy

Amaeryllis

It doesn't get any less addicting, trust me.

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
vicisme

Hello and welcome to gaia

Tipsy Prophet

8,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
vicisme
Hello!

it gets easier as you use the site more, hehe.
if you need any help, feel free to message me 4laugh

Tipsy Prophet

8,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
Amaeryllis

it just gets worse, belieeeve me

Timid Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
welcome to gaia
best way to get the items to have a avatar you want is to start saveing for the expensive things soon and don't give up hope you can get them one day

Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150
vicisme
Hello!

Welcome to Gaia. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Dangerous Senshi

13,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
vicisme
Hello!

Welcome to Gaia
xenomorph envy
Amaeryllis

It doesn't get any less addicting, trust me.

Oh darn sweatdrop
Blue Mustaches
Amaeryllis

it just gets worse, belieeeve me

Oh I have noticed.....and this isn't good for me because finals are just around the corner sweatdrop

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Loyal Pup

7,350 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hey there and welcome to Gaia! yum_puddi
This site is indeed very addicting. XD
Anyway, one of the easiest way to make gold(for me) would be playing zOMG!
And it's also a lot of fun. You should try it. biggrin
Enjoy your stay^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas