Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distrustful Businesswoman

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Hey all, I'm decently new to Gaia.. By decently new I mean that I was a member years ago and just recently decided to rejoin. I don't quite recall my older username, but I can assume that I wasn't too popular because I was pretty immature back then. I hope to meet some pretty awesome people on here, so don't be shy, come say hi. smile

Kindly Gaian

Welcome back 4laugh
        Hope you'll enjoy yourself.
Hello and welcome to Gaia! If you have any questions or want to add me as a friend or PM me, please feel free to do so. ^^

10,625 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Scit
        Welcome back 4laugh
        Hope you'll enjoy yourself.

Ah, thank you! heart

10,625 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noble Shade 100
The_Creation_Center
Hello and welcome to Gaia! If you have any questions or want to add me as a friend or PM me, please feel free to do so. ^^

Gaia hasn't seemed to change too much and I am very thankful for that! Though there are some new things I may come to question at some point if I'm not able to figure them out myself. Thank you! smile
Shandaburr
The_Creation_Center

Gaia hasn't seemed to change too much and I am very thankful for that! Though there are some new things I may come to question at some point if I'm not able to figure them out myself. Thank you! smile
No problem. ^^

?!'s Boyfriend

A Egg

44,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
Welcome back to Gaia. The Summer Event is going on, so I hope that you pick a side and hop into the battle. Let me know if you need any help figuring things out.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia razz

Newbie Member

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Member 100
Shandaburr
Hey all, I'm decently new to Gaia.. By decently new I mean that I was a member years ago and just recently decided to rejoin. I don't quite recall my older username, but I can assume that I wasn't too popular because I was pretty immature back then. I hope to meet some pretty awesome people on here, so don't be shy, come say hi. smile
hello and welcome to gaia,hope you enjoy your stay here

Gracious Traveler

12,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Big Tipper 100
Shandaburr

Welcome back emotion_yatta

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia smile

Magnetic Sex Symbol

12,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
Welcome back to Gaia. C:

User Image

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia biggrin

Beloved Friend

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Generous 100
Shandaburr

Welcome back to Gaia! :3
heart heart Welcome Back!!! heart heart
Please feel free to add or PM me anytime:3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out