Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Flatterer

8,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Megathread 100
AsianRaver
Hey there, I'm AsianRaver and I'm new! I do enjoy going to raves but I never, ever drink or eat anything there. Who knows what could be in the drink or food?!? Anywho, add me maybe!

LOL! Same here! I don't trust anything consumable at those places. x)
AsianRaver
Hey there, I'm AsianRaver and I'm new! I do enjoy going to raves but I never, ever drink or eat anything there. Who knows what could be in the drink or food?!? Anywho, add me maybe!

welcome biggrin

Raider

AsianRaver

Man-Hungry Bunny

14,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
AsianRaver

Haha hello! >w< Welcome to Gaia!

Invisible Exhibitionist

11,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Citizen 0
AsianRaver

Welcome to Gaia

Devout Raider

AsianRaver

Welcome to gaia! And if you haven't heard of Dayglow/Life in Color, I would definitely recommend it. It might be something you'd enjoy going to!

Shy Gaian

Shy Sweetheart

Hello and welcome to Gaia ^^

Hilarious Exhibitionist

19,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
AsianRaver

Hello there! I've never been to a rave, I did go to this crazy concert thing called the Virgin Free Fest (like virgin mobile.. not like... you know..) and they gave me 10 oz of straight vodka after no food all day, that was a doozy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff